The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thoughts on being dropped in the well a second time?

what were the most memorable events that occurred at Vhaltsuki's place?

what secrets did you uncover about Vhaltsuki?

how many random friends popped up a day at their place (and how many of them were gangstars)?

how many guns does Vhaltsuki own?

thoughts on being dropped in the well a second time?

Well, we announced that this would be an open Q&A for everyone, so you guys could've done this during the last three months already.

what were the most memorable events that occurred at Vhaltsuki's place?

I'll give you five. In no particular order:

Airport Mafia.

Tricking Mitsuki three times during LYLO Mafia.

The Pizza Incident.

Headaches from playing too much Smash 4 on a TV not suited for it.

Videogame bar.

what secrets did you uncover about Vhaltsuki?

Vhaltz wears glasses. Mitsuki isn't Japanese.

how many random friends popped up a day at their place (and how many of them were gangstars)?

At their place? I reckon about 0.056 on average.

how many guns does Vhaltsuki own?

Not more than me.

What was the video game bar like?

When you came in, they had the counter on the left and then a bunch of tables in a row on the right with TVs on the wall above each table. I think they had like a lounge or something farther in the back too, but not sure. They had a bunch of different consoles, the new ones as well, and you could play everything for free - although they probably made some of it back with the food, don't remember the prices.

We played Mario Party... 6? and Vhaltz sniped the win at the very end. Then some Smash Bros. Melee and finally finished with Mario Kart 8. If I were to nitpick, we weren't allowed to use anything but the Wiimotes for MK8 which made it a bit more difficult to control, but that's really minor. It actually made me seriously consider getting MK8, although I haven't yet.

Tricking Mitsuki three times during LYLO Mafia.

You didn't trick me, I just suck at being scum when I've been rolling scum on a streak. My play as town is pretty good, though.

How much do you miss playing Uno with us???

How much do you miss playing Uno with us???

Not very, the liar card game was better.

did mario party ruin your friendship?

Our what?

also what was "the pizza incident"?

We bought a deep fried pizza and it got a bit warm on the way home. We didn't realize the implications of this in time, however, so ultimately I ended up with a pizza stuck to the plate after it came out of the oven. It took a while to eat.

also what was "the pizza incident"?

Kaoz's answer was pretty boring, let me tell you the whole story:

If I recall correctly, it was the day before Kaoz left, and he totally needed to take some serrano ham with him to Germany because serrano ham is the best thing in the universe and we absolutely want the best for Kaoz. So we went to a shopping mall and I reccomended some ham to Kaoz and he was happy. But that wasn't enough food. We needed more food.

We decided to go to the supermarket to get more food. "Hey, this pizza brand is German" said Kaoz. Kaoz is pretty picky about what he eats so finding that pizza was pretty cool. He bought a "freezer bag" as well so that the pizza didn't defrost.

But as you'll see later, that strategical move was his biggest mistake.

We went back home, and Kaoz was pretty hungry so he unboxed the pizza fiercely. But then he realized something, an obstacle he hadn't planned on overcoming. The pizza had a cardboard under it, and it was stuck to it. "These pizzas aren't like this in Germany" said Kaoz.

Kaoz tried very hard to move the pizza to a dish to cook it, but since it was uncooked and so stuck, his tries only ruined it even more. The pizza was starting to look less and less round and more like an amoeba. "Leave it to me, Kaoz!" I said as I tried to move the pizza and ruined it way more. Meanwhile, Vhaltz remained in the distance, playing Smash.

After a long while, the pizza was in the oven (while on the plate), and it didn't take long for it to be ready to eat. Kaoz took it, but then he realized something: the pizza was stuck to the dish, and it was way worse than before.

Kaoz took a total of one hour and a half to eat his pizza.

Also did you tell the Spaniards your name or did they have to call you Kaoz the whole time?

They chose to call me Kaoz the whole time.

Did you expect so many questions about your Spanish trip?

It's not terribly surprising.

answer my first question in that post

I still don't answer bad questions.

Why did you choose to go to Spain to meet Vhaltz and Mitsuki and not to Canada to meet me???

I can't really think of an answer that doesn't make me sound like an asshole, but the closest I'll get to Canada in the foreseeable future is probably LA.