The Well

Prims

To everyone who cares to answer this question:

Which SF mafia person that you haven't met before do you want to meet the most IRL?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone who cares to answer this question:

Which SF mafia person that you haven't met before do you want to meet the most IRL?

Balcerzak, because it seems like he'd be really cool to hang with for a day or two. :P:

Though if I could expand the list, you're next, along with Prims! :P:

Goddamnit boron you're making this hard

Probably Blitz, as he and I evidently share a lot of interests, he may be moving to my city soon and it'll actually be convenient for us to chill, and he strikes me as the kind of guy who wouldn't get bored listening to me drone on about random & life stuff.

Alternatively, Shin, just so I can listen to him actually saying the witty things he says, in public~!

@Kaoz- I asked that question pretty much expecting an asshole response. I expect asshole responses from you all the time actually.

Also I think if I met Kaoz irl and he refused to tell me his name I'd probably just call him Klaus. It's German and close to Kaoz.

I like how Boron specifically clarified she wanted people to pick one person and then they went ahead and picked multiple people anyways. Probably Paperblade for me. I feel like we'd find a bunch of stuff to do and talk about.

I like how Boron specifically clarified she wanted people to pick one person and then they went ahead and picked multiple people anyways. Probably Paperblade for me. I feel like we'd find a bunch of stuff to do and talk about.

No one tells me how to live my life :P:

I don't think I'd go out of my way to meet anyone (and even if given an effortless opportunity I'm not sure how many people I would choose to meet with anyway) but I'm a great participator so I'll say Refa.

I want to meet Manix irl because We Are A Thing and I need to meet him irl and cuddle ; ;

runner-up is Refa though tbhhhhh. OR ELIE I WANT TO MEET ELIE IRL

Edited by Quote

Nightmare, probably.

EDIT Not sure if I'd actually want to meet people IRL though because it'd probably be a very disappointing experience for them.

Edited by Refa

I can say with confidence that I am not disappointing to meet irl!!! I am even weirder than you could ever imagine!

@Kaoz- I asked that question pretty much expecting an asshole response. I expect asshole responses from you all the time actually.

My bad, here you go:

"Why would I want to meet you?"

Also I think if I met Kaoz irl and he refused to tell me his name I'd probably just call him Klaus. It's German and close to Kaoz.

I'm also not sure where this stuff is coming from since everyone I've met does also know my name.

I can say with confidence that I am not disappointing to meet irl!!! I am even weirder than you could ever imagine!

OK I choose you.

You can come visit after you visit Manix, it wouldn't be too far.

My bad, here you go:

Why are you being so mean to Vivien, Klaus?

My bad, here you go:

I'm also not sure where this stuff is coming from since everyone I've met does also know my name.

tbh I feel like someone probably told me your name at some point but I can't remember it so I'm just going to stick with KLAUS.

everybody loves Refa (he is a terrific athlete). idk if I'd go out of my way to meet anybody but I still think it'd be cool to meet Boron and Shin some time they're in California

might be cool to meet, like, boron in person i guess

idk i'm an antisocial person and the only time i met an internet friend irl it was awkward af

Edited by CT075

everybody loves Refa (he is a terrific athlete). idk if I'd go out of my way to meet anybody but I still think it'd be cool to meet Boron and Shin some time they're in California

Wanna go see the new Star Wars movie with Paperblade and me

Maybe if I'm ever in Texas! I gotta meet your children and tell them what a HUGE FUCKING NERD their dad is.

uhhhh Boron&Shin (if I type it without spaces you count as one person) because I still feel bad about flaking last time. otherwise Refa.

If anybody is in texas I'd totally like, drive

I might be in Texas sometime relatively soon for my grandma's funeral but like..........I'm not sure that's a terribly good time

although actually she specifically said she didn't want any huge funeral or wake or anything so that would really only happen if my uncles decided to ignore that and do one anyways

Nightmare, probably.

does nightmarre even count