The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa [9]: BBM, Eurykins, Polydeuces, Vhaltz, Psych, SB, kirsche, Reinfleche, Weapons

Elieson [8]: Blitz, Eurykins, Polydeuces, Vhaltz, Psych, SB, kirsche, Weapons

Eurykins [4]: Elieson, Blitz, Polydeuces, Reinfleche

kirsche [4]: BBM, Refa, Eurykins, Weapons

Weapons [3]: Blitz, Reinfleche, Prims

Vhaltz [2]: BBM, SB

Bluedoom [1]: Elieson

Shin [1]: Elieson

scorri [1]: Vhaltz

Shinori [1]: kirsche

I'd switch one of my votes to Refa but I already hit him up pretty hard in the other Interrogation thread...

Refa [12]: BBM, Eurykins, Polydeuces, Vhaltz, Psych, SB, kirsche, Reinfleche, Weapons, Quote, Paperblade, Blitz

Elieson [10]: Blitz, Eurykins, Polydeuces, Vhaltz, Psych, SB, kirsche, Weapons, Quote, Refa

kirsche [4]: BBM, Refa, Eurykins, Weapons

Eurykins [3]: Elieson, Polydeuces, Reinfleche

Weapons [3]: Reinfleche, Prims, Quote

Vhaltz [2]: BBM, SB

Bluedoom [1]: Elieson

Shin [1]: Elieson

scorri [1]: Vhaltz

Shinori [1]: kirsche

Joke's on you, Blitz, you were already voting for Elieson.

Refa is up this week, so post an introduction.

Drats, I got nominated. I mean, how's it going? I'm (obviously) Refa. I was born in India but I've spent like 99% of my life in the US and I have a green card so I'm totally an American (legally). I'm uh...22 years old (the dreaded tutu, probably won't live past this year) I think, and have been on SF since September 15, 2011 apparently. My first mafia game was Musical Chairs Mafia in the good year of 2013, and I've regretted that decision ever since. According to my sheet, I've played 44 games total (counting games like EiMM and Resistance but not cancelled games or games I've subbed out from) and hosted zero, nada, zilch, el zippo. I should probably work on Dating Sim Mafia.

Now with introductions out of the way, feel free to ask me questions. I'd like to say that I'll reward good questions with good answers and bad questions likewise, but the real answer is that I'll probably be to lazy to give any myself.

why have you rage quit the riviera draft, when you finally were about to beat me? (not that you could with all the flags I had, lol)

what are you doing now ? (as in job wise)

which state in USA are you in?

favorite game/franchise?

favorite anime and do you have MAL account?

how did you find out about sf and what made you join in?

1) why have you rage quit the riviera draft, when you finally were about to beat me? (not that you could with all the flags I had, lol)

2) what are you doing now ? (as in job wise)

3) which state in USA are you in?

4) favorite game/franchise?

5) favorite anime and do you have MAL account?

6) how did you find out about sf and what made you join in?

1) I'm pretty sure one of the boss fights made me super mad. Can't remember which one off the top of my head, but it should probably be obvious if you look at the draft (although I never did upload all of my videos and most of my videos were deleted because of some malware).

2) If I had to pick a job, it'd be college student! Although I have applied for a lot of internships, so here's hoping.

3) Arizona. It's pretty cool...or the opposite of that, heh. I've lived here for most of my life.

4) My favorite franchise is the Mega Man series, like all of the Mega Man series. I really fucking like Mega Man. As for favorite video game, well uh...discounting Mega Man games, it'd still be a pretty hard choice. I'll just be lazy as fuck and say one of the following: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Cave Story, Final Fantasy Tactics, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and/or The World Ends With You.

5) Fate/Zero. Close behind is Baccano!, Code Geass, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist (both versions), Monster, Psycho Pass, and Steins;Gate. Here's my list (http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Refa) if you're curious. I took out all of the ratings because I'm fucking OCD like.

6) I think I was looking stuff up for an offsite draft (started by Toothache, hilariously enough) and stumbled upon it (may have known about it beforehand, actually, due to just needing help with FE in general). Considering the units I drafted, maybe SF wasn't much help after all.

1) Do you like Southpark?

2) Did you like maths?

3) Thoughts on Lewis Carroll's works?

4) What did you focus on during your education and what do you think of it?

1) My opinion on Southpark is weird. I've generally enjoyed the highlights people have shown to me, but I haven't really made an active effort to watch it. Although The Stick of Truth looks pretty neat.

2) I used to really like maths when I was young, but I kind of lost my interest in it after high school; before that, I was like a turbonerd who was in math clubs and went to competitions haha.

3) I read Alice in Wonderland and it was like the trippiest shit (shit meaning thing rather than actually shit) that I've ever read. I think it really annoyed me at the time since I had to make a book report on it and I couldn't wrap my head around it. Wow, that sounds a lot like mafia, but probably less frustrating.

4) Basically I'm focusing on computer programming, which I find enjoyable enough. It's kind of hard to tell since I find it hard to get passionate about anything, but what can you do about that. Of course, it'd be wonderful if I could take classes more pertinent to my eventual goal (being a video game designer), but they're not really being offered at my college (or at least, at my level).

Edited by Refa

5) Best signature/avatar combination in SF mafia/in general?

5) Totally this, no bias. Uh, I also really liked Rein's when his avatar was from that one OP MtG card. And Nightmare's.

1) Was your birth certificate a mafia role pm?

1) Yeah, I'm a legally certified mastermind.

1) Are you really Indian? I always assumed you were superwhite

1) Hahaha, yeah. It probably isn't surprising because I've lived in the US since I was like 6 months old anyways.

2) Why the name Refa anyway

2) Because when I was like 12, I wanted to make an ORIGINAL THE NAME that sounded Japaneasy, so I picked Refa.

go through my ISO and answer the 3 questions I ask everybody in this thread and any other questions I've asked other people that interest you, I give you free rein.