Mystery Mafia 2 - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote ##Vote:Randa

Don't wanna lynch Eli, guess I'm the only one who thinks Prims is scum, COULD go for a Poly lynch but I don't get a feeling his "Mancer gives better asso reads but I'll stick my vote on Eli" comes from a scum mindset atm.

Day 2.2 Votals - Tick tock Edition

Randa (5): Blitz, Shin, Prims, WeaponsOfMassConstruction, Bluedoom

Sara (2): Blackhawk Stinger, Randa

Blackhawk Stinger (2): BBM, Sara

Bluedoom (1): SB

Not Voting (2): Radiant Dragon, #HBC J

With 12 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline and 7 to hammer. There are 10 hours and 46 minutes left in the day.

eclipse now hydras with Blitz, under some conditions.

Also from what I've understood from your defence, your case on Randa is "He could totally be Eli's buddy and has bad D1 play plus he said this to Eli" and your case on Eli is "Well I find Randa scummy and he has bad interactions with Randa" which is weak because

a)Neither have flipped

b)You use the former to prove the latter and vice versa which proves nothing and is just mere speculation at best.

I mean if this was part of your case then its ok but this is like, your entire case on them and that's what I find scummy.

Oh yeah I forgot about Elie

first of all, along with the sub ins, I might be better off with a hydra so that my hydra could take over once I leave

also, can yo drop some thoughts on what you thought of D1 and N1?

@Prims, can you think of any reason why Paperblade was kiilled at niight instead of the masons?

I still gotta make my way down to see you maybe tonight if I am not stuck in traffics

Night 1 was pretty devoid of anything other than maybe prims bringing up a scumread on paper that i don't feel was really justified. The rest seems pretty neutral. I'll check out more D1 in a bit

Also prims i know you answered but multiquoting on a phone its hard enough already. Where'd paper drop a crumb? I can't spot it

I'm tired and kind of sick so sorry if this isn't super coherent.

Eli's catch up is alright enough that I still don't have a real issue with the slot. I think complaining that he flaked is a little harsh considering almost everybody avoided using nighttalk and phase hadn't been going for that long.

Agree with Blitz (and apparently BBM?) that Poly needs to answer what associative reads he said Mancer would give because he doesn't seem to consider them at all.

BBM, what stops Randa from being defeatist scum instead of defeatist town? It's not like he gets lynched exclusively as town or anything so the assumption is kind of ???

Marth, why haven't you responded to my vote?

yay! I get to be eblitse

@Marth, pretty sure this was my case on Randa before you posted

I will agree that Randa's Day 1's are always bad, but for some reason, I think Randa's play has been more about trying to look townie over trying to find scum. His questions to Refa as mentioned by SB (before me, lol) shows Randa is more interested in discrediting Refa than actually pressuring Refa to see how things go and then dropping his own vote while discrediting Refa for not having a proper vote.

Other things that bug me are

and take note on the italicized parts, now then, I am looking forward to your next case

and as for your other two points,

1. even though neither flipped, I am trying to get one to flip

2. What I do IS speculate beased on info I can gather

while you are at, how do you expect me to scum hunt?

Eli's catch up is alright enough that I still don't have a real issue with the slot. I think complaining that he flaked is a little harsh considering almost everybody avoided using nighttalk and phase hadn't been going for that long.

Agree with Blitz (and apparently BBM?) that Poly needs to answer what associative reads he said Mancer would give because he doesn't seem to consider them at all.

I think Elie had some work today that involved driving for about 45mins (one way and he has to have a return trip too)

I think my question to Poly was sorta rephrasing BBM(as in, he asked first), but I added some stuff

playing mafia ten minutes before leaving for an interview is a good idea

I just feel like people who get lynched a reasonable amount in general tend to be more defeatist as town than scum because they know that a town lynch isn't as bad for town as a scum lynch is for scum, at least in the earlygame.

Not really sure what else to say at this point since there isn't really enough time to switch from Randa.

Not too disimilar from yesterday, you discussed and then Travis showed up to stab someone to death. One of you tried to ask him a question before he disappeared, but he was long gone.

Dear Randa,

I... I don't know what to do.

You are Kiara, the Nervous.

Chronically nervous about everything that you do, you find it hard to do your day to day activities without having a mild breakdown. This is turn is the reason why you're very quiet around people. You have a fair amount of support from your family, but that isn't always enough.

When you got called to the discussions, you had a full blown panic attack. After calming down, you readied yourself for the discussions, hoping that you could avoid doing as much as possible, while at the same time fearing for your life.

You have no abilities beside your word and your vote.

You are aligned with The Society. You win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Night Two. You have 24 hours to submit night actions. You are allowed to talk in thread during the night. Phase ends at midnight GMT 10/1.

A storm brewed. And then lightning struck.

Dear #HBC J,

This is grave. We must take a stand!

You are Walter, the Valiant.

You have always felt a strong sense of duty toward authority figures, almost regardless of their views and methods. You would lay down your life for them, if it meant that they could keep going and keep the people organized.

When you got called to the discussions, you were flabbergasted. After having been loyal all this time, and yet Travis still doubts? After collecting yourself you still kept your resolve, and determined that participating in the discussions would help your beliefs.

You have no abilities beside your word and your vote.

You are aligned with The Society. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Poor soul. He will never know rest.

Phase continues as normal.

First off, Randa needs to be taken off of the alive players list.

Sorry for the lack of activity at the end of the phase, work happened and I'm still trying to catch up on the topic. I also have company visiting over the weekend so I won't be super active but I will be kinda present and making the occasional post. It's not much, but I suppose it's better than nothing.

That being said, there was an almost criminally low amount of discussion this last phase. In NOC games, making posts and getting up in each other's grills is how we catch scum. Yes, I know I'm being slightly (read: significantly) hypocritical, and I know a lot of people are busy with school and/or work (which is certainly more important than the game, don't get me wrong), but the scum aren't going to hang themselves.

I don't believe I've played in any of Manix's games before... About how many Townies should we be expecting to see in this set-up? We've already seen three flip, and Elie's claimed to be a fourth. I'd also like to know what BBM meant with his comment about believing he wouldn't get lynched this cycle. Unless you're crumbing Governor or something, would you mind going into a bit more detail with regards to that statement?

Poly's not-quite-but-almost tunnel vision crusade against Elie seems off to me, as it reminds me of my own play as scum in School of Hard NOCs, where I pushed hard on SB to appear to contribute but didn't really give any meaningful opinions about anyone else. After Day 2 and the flips, do you have any more thoughts on anyone else?

I wish I had more for you guys at this point but I don't, unfortunately.

Ouch, I really thought Randa would flip scum and now I feel kinda bad for tunneling him

I don't believe I've played in any of Manix's games before... About how many Townies should we be expecting to see in this set-up? We've already seen three flip, and Elie's claimed to be a fourth. I'd also like to know what BBM meant with his comment about believing he wouldn't get lynched this cycle. Unless you're crumbing Governor or something, would you mind going into a bit more detail with regards to that statement?

Poly's not-quite-but-almost tunnel vision crusade against Elie seems off to me, as it reminds me of my own play as scum in School of Hard NOCs, where I pushed hard on SB to appear to contribute but didn't really give any meaningful opinions about anyone else. After Day 2 and the flips, do you have any more thoughts on anyone else?

I am kinda expecting a 11/3 set up, but that is just me. But I have to ask, why are you rolefishing with your first post and on a night phase no less?

and yeah, Poly really needs to get back into the game and so does Marth