What's the class or type of unit that you never NOT use?

ARMADS!!!

Can be as simple as "flyer units/mounted units/anything that has a wyvern/pre promotes/avoid tank/units that can use more than one weapon type/fast axe users", as specific as "Vakyrie/Ranger/thieves/other specific class or type of unit" or even just specify a type of weapon like "I use every archer/I use everyone that can use dark magic" or a stat that you adore on your units (such as units with very high defense, or speed, or con), basically, what kind of unit you're a sucker for?(feel free to say too if you want to)

I'm talking in terms of gameplay though, not in terms of character.

I'm partial to tanky flyers, so if there's a Wyvern Rider, chances are that I'm going to use them. "Horse unit that isn't a Cav/Paladin" is another group of characters that I generally like, so it's unlikely for me to play an Elibe game without a Nomad, or PoR without Astrid (who's officially a Cav, but... close enough). Mage Knights are cool, too.

Another cheat answer would be "staff user", although for me, there is no real preference between Clerics, Priests, or Troubadours. I tend to use Saul or Ellen, because Clarine's Mag is rather low; but I almost always use Priscilla over Serra, since the latter seems just like a worse version of the former.

Shifter/Stone Wielder Units (love those little guys w their little stones)

Any kind of mage  (you really can't go wrong with them)

Mounted Units (especially when there are long maps + most of the time they almost get every weapon type)

Lords (since they're required on every map)

Wyvern/Pegasus/Fliers (mobility usage)

For me the most prominent one is archers, especially if mounted. Even if they're usually considered subpar I've always been a big fan of bows. I also always squeeze in at least one mage, as well as a troubadour, but those aren't unusual choices except perhaps in Birthright where I will use Hayato no matter how mediocre he is. I would add cavaliers and wyverns, but FE7 specifically breaks that habit for me. Kent and Sain have never turned out great for me, and I cannot find it in myself to care about Lowen or Heath.