Marth

Raven

Marth is one of the most balanced lords out there, if not /the/ most balanced. A promotion, different stat growths or extra levels could have ruined the balance. He's fine the way he is. Just be glad we didn't get a weakling who is only worth training because of his final-boss-killer-sword.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth is one of the most balanced lords out there, if not /the/ most balanced. A promotion, different stat growths or extra levels could have ruined the balance. He's fine the way he is. Just be glad we didn't get a weakling who is only worth training because of his final-boss-killer-sword.

You don't even need to train him for that >_>. Marth is pretty balanced. I would've preferred some promotion bonuses too but his growths make up for it.

Edited by Levin

He doesn't need promotion bonuses he is balanced I just think he should promote every other lord did exept Marth so I guess its too keep it original. If there is a new game with Marth I think he would promote.

Marth is pretty balanced. I would've preferred some promotion bonuses too but his growths make up for it.

I don't care about promotion bonuses I just think he should promote like every ther lord has.

Or every other Lord shouldn't promote like him.

(Sigurd didn't promote).

No! Than some lords would be even worse. Sigurd didn't matter because he could reach the same level as anyone else. Marth can reach 30 while other units can reach 40 sigurd could reach 30 like anyone else.

No! Than some lords would be even worse. Sigurd didn't matter because he could reach the same level as anyone else. Marth can reach 30 while other units can reach 40 sigurd could reach 30 like anyone else.

And Marth is still on the same level as your other units. He'd be broken if he reached level 40.

Est has good growth rates (I'm not sure but I think she's the games Nino character) and she can level up 37 times and she gets promotion bonuses does that make her broken?

Est isn't usable for the whole game, so she's never going to gain a level unless you Arena Abuse her. So, yeah.

And Marth is still on the same level as your other units. He'd be broken if he reached level 40.
He'd be broken if he had like 4x the EXP gain rate of your other units and had the potential to reach that level. But alas, reality bites us in the ass once again.

That really wouldn't make him broken, considering how his caps all even out at 25 anyway and he's not even getting past Level 25ish anyway. He could reach Level 30, but even with a cap of 40 he wouldn't get anywhere near without Arena whoring.

Or irrelevant if you've used up all Master Seals by that point anyway.

The boss of the chapter drops one when he's killed and there's one in the next chapter and an arena in the next.

He'd be broken if he had like 4x the EXP gain rate of your other units and had the potential to reach that level. But alas, reality bites us in the ass once again.

That really wouldn't make him broken, considering how his caps all even out at 25 anyway and he's not even getting past Level 25ish anyway. He could reach Level 30, but even with a cap of 40 he wouldn't get anywhere near without Arena whoring.

A fast way to get him to L40 would be the reinforcements in C24. I got him to L30 that way and trained a lot of characters as well. By the end of the chapter I had several units who were L20/15. Est went from L19 to L20/12.

It's relevant she comes in a chapter with an arena so she could be level 20/20 for that chapter and the rest of the game.

Yes, she takes way to much time to train to be broken. She has a lot of potential and is probably a good unit for online matches, but if you want to play through the main game efficiently, she's a bad choice.

I got her to L20/12 once using the Arena and reinforcements and she turned out really nice. However, there are units with similar stats who don't need nearly as much babying to achieve the same thing.

Edited by Tamara

Catria > Est in terms of statistical potental.

Also, my point that Marth would be better than most of your units in your army at level 40 is to show that his growths make up for the lack of promotion. His level 30 stats are similar to what your starting 20/10 Paladins are getting besides Skill with nobody cares about anyway.

Edited by FE3 Player

I am not saying Marth is broken. I am saying that if he could reach level 40, he would have some of the best max level averages in the game.

Ike becomes broken. Aether and Ragnell (or heck, just Ragnell if you prefer other skills) will do that.