Your guilty pleasures

Defeatist Elitist

What's your guilty pleasure? The thing that might seem really out of character for you, but you love to do anyway? Although this being here is... Risky?

Mine is romances. Can't get enough of them. That's why Twilight being bad devastated me. Actually, I should have guessed. Maybe it would be better to say it pissed me the hell off. :P

*goes to read Pride and Prejudice* :D

Edited by ZXValaRevan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your guilty pleasure? The thing that might seem really out of character for you, but you love to do anyway? Although this being here is... Risky?

Mine is romances. Can't get enough of them. That's why Twilight being bad devastated me.

*goes to read Pride and Prejudice* :D

Wait, are you a girl?

And mine would be this one. Irl I am a very shy, type of guy, and on the net, I like being a little more spoken. Capishe, folks?

Not that I am always looking for trouble no, I simply found myself in trouble all of a sudden in most cases and did not know how to get out of it.

I is Mexican, and I don't know alot of english, just the basics, but I dont know much, really, to express myself decently like you lot.

1. Dibs (the god of all food)

2. SpongeBob (**** YEAH!)

3. Watching Kiki's Delivery Service (That is one good movie).

4. Eating babies

1. :D

2. Same

3. Never seen it.

4. :o!

But only trolls eat babies!

jk. sorry Arc, I stole your line.

One off the top of my head:

WATCHING THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE!

3. Never seen it.

It's a Miyazaki film, so I wouldn't be too surprised if it's a good film. Spirited Away was amazing, BTW.

WATCHING THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE!

The older and better IMO version with George Carlin as Mr. Conductor, or the newer version that sucks?

It's a Miyazaki film, so I wouldn't be too surprised if it's a good film. Spirited Away was amazing, BTW.

The older and better IMO version with George Carlin as Mr. Conductor, or the newer version that sucks?

Newer is made by HiT Entertainment which makes it auto fail. THEY FUCKING ANIMATE IT NoW.

Definately plder with Carlin, Ringo, and Michael Angelis.

My taste in music extends into some rather sugary and girly places, as I am such a soft and sensitive little flower... when I want to be.

And loli characters.

Edited by Shuuda

Newer is made by HiT Entertainment which makes it auto fail. THEY FUCKING ANIMATE IT NoW.

More than that, I miss the scenes at the train station with George Carlin and those people going around all over the place saying stuff (since that was my favorite part of the show when I was a kid). What these people have done with Thomas is absolutely atrocious, plain and simple.