Favorite Chapter

Since there's a most hated chapter thread, I feel there needs to be a favorite chapter thread too ^^

My favorite has to be Chapter 3-3 because it was just fuuuuuun. It was basically me sending Haar around setting things on fire and causing general pandemonium while slaughtering everything in sight. Seeing the senators running around was hilarious too but I had to resist not killing them.

I guess this chapter was so fun for me because I could easily visualize the madness in my mind's eye.

Also didn't hurt that my Shinon (<3) promoted this chapter and took on like four distance attackers and crit'd all of them.

My favorite stage is either the endgame of part 4 or the endgame of part 2. I just loved the desperate hold-out feel of 2-F, and the music there really helped the mood. And it could be pretty challenging.

Gotta agree with the TC on this one. Love it that there's many things going on at once, horses are trying to escape, you're burning down stuff, senators are running wild and a big battle's going on at the same time. It felt pretty epic.

Edited by Yourgranny

I liked all of part 2 except Geoffrey's Charge quite a bit. My favorite chapters in the game would most likely be 3-6 and 3-13. I can't really say which one I prefer, though probably 3-13 for lasting longer and allowing the underrated DB to pound on the GM's.

inb43-13archer

Probably 3-3 ( Original objective and a DRUID! ) or 4-5 ( Mostly because I hate fighting golden units for 5 chapters straight so laguz are a change. You also get Volke. )

3-8 comes in third place for being in a volcanic area and with Septimus in it.

Edited by Arion

I have a few:

2-E - Haar, Elincia and Marcia make that chapter so much fun

3-P - I get ma GM's back ;D

3-6 - I love Leonardo with a crossbow

and a couple others, but those are my mains.

My answer is still the chapter where you can kill Valtome because like BLS says:
The only good Begnion senator is a dead Begnion senator.

That's what I'm talking about! That's my favorite chapter, along with 4-E-1.

2-E also comes close too.

That's what I'm talking about! That's my favorite chapter, along with 4-E-1.

2-E also comes close too.

I love 4-2 and 4-E-1 as well. It just feels so good killing those corrupt bastards. Every time I see Valtome, I just want to punch him in the face. And Lekain...is just an absolute idiot.

3-3: It's got a unique objective and it's a fun map to play

2-E, 3-5 and 3-13: I really like the defend chapters in this game

3-9: It takes place in a small town and you get a lot of bexp for finishing it and saving all the houses

4-4: Battling off tons of reinforcements is pretty fun

4-5: Kicking laguz ass and killing Izuka

4-E: It's an awesome ending to an awesome game

3-3: It's got a unique objective and it's a fun map to play

2-E, 3-5 and 3-13: I really like the defend chapters in this game

3-9: It takes place in a small town and you get a lot of bexp for finishing it and saving all the houses

4-4: Battling off tons of reinforcements is pretty fun

4-5: Kicking laguz ass and killing Izuka

4-E: It's an awesome ending to an awesome game

^These are my personal favorites, as well.

Those chapters are awesome because it's a great way to level up my ranged units.

The strongest enemies in the game are in that chapter(s), so I can see how my units really did turn out.

They're great for EXP, since there are shitloads of reinforcements.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember which one this is, but I can describe it =)

The chapter with the little guard thingy (Royal Guard?) with Geoffrey, Kieran, all the horsey peoplez and... Danved?... I think =D

It was so much fun having the weapon variety.

Plus, that was the first chapter to have the song thingy that appears on that map... and I used to listen to that song a lot (lost the cd XD) and usually when I read books and there's a certain song/band or something like that I am attached to at the time, then when I listen to the song/group in the future, it reminds me of the story I read. It was fun remembering the story. idk why, it just is.

... but... yeah, that would probably be my favorite =)

1-6-2 for being the first water animation battle. (what was it like when you fought on water in por anyway??)

1-F esp for jarod but other stuff too.

3-3 is good. I thought it was a cool chapter and I like outdoor stages with narrow passages (PoR's cliff chapter and blazing sword's pirate chapter are two of my faves).

All of part 2's stages are pretty cool IMO except the cave one with lucia.

3-12 is really cool, even though it ends too fast (I wanna get to sigrun!).

4-2 because Pelleas joins up. I really like Pelleas as a character.

None of the 4-E chapters, I get tired of the stonework by 4-3. The goddess' tower should of have had some rivers in it. She made the world, she can make a few goddamn rivers for goddess' sake.

I can't remember which one this is, but I can describe it =)

The chapter with the little guard thingy (Royal Guard?) with Geoffrey, Kieran, all the horsey peoplez and... Danved?... I think =D

It was so much fun having the weapon variety.

Was it in part 2 or 3? The group you're describing (independent of Eli's gambit where they arrive ~turn 8, which possibly means before you win the chapter) have two chapters to themselves and I suspect you're referring to the one in part 2.