Your very first Video game you've ever played

Super Mario Bros. I think. But I was about 2 years old at the time. SSBM and FE9 were what got me into playing games constantly.

Edited by Ragnell

I think it was exitebike, or the monkey in the circus. (Nes) i was like three so idon't remember

Edited by Slayer

Thanks for making me feel 200 years old folks.. :P

anyway i think it was a tabletop arcade version of Donkey Kong in a restaraunt or something..its vague and i was around 3 years old...my first console was a Fairchild something or other..it was the competitor for Atari at the time...i dont even remember what games we had for it...

NES came to my life in 1986!

I can't really remember. Something on the NES, most probably - as it was my first console.

Super Mario Bros. 3, I believe it was.

Me and my mother couldn't work out how to change the games in the NES for a very long time. It was bought second-hand and SMB3 was already inside.

Edited by Raven

I think it was Aladdin on the original gameboy.

YES! this was my first as well on teh Gameboy color, either that or James Bond on The first gameboy. Aladdin was so epic throwing apples and impaling gaurds with the scimitar....good times.

Edited by DESTINY H3R0

YES! this was my first as well on teh Gameboy color, either that or James Bond on The first gameboy. Aladdin was so epic throwing apples and impaling gaurds with the scimitar....good times.

I kept dying in teh acid pools later on.

I can't remember my first game, but it was most likely Super Mario Bros. on the NES. I still have the cartridge, although it doesn't work anymore.