1. 1. Choose

• Just for fun
    • Mostly, to Post
    • To show my Art/Designs
    • To post and read stories
    • For its FE resources
    • To kill some time with friends here
    • Other

Well, I chose every option except "Show my art/designs" because I do quite a lot here. I'm a Fire Emblem addict and there's a good deal of discussion that happens here. I'm also connected to this place since I haven't been able to tear myself away from it for over a year. I've learned a lot from this place and its members.

That reminds me, I also got to know many great people. People like Fox here, and many others who I've gotten to know over the past year. You know who you all are... I love you all.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the main site constantly, and one day noticed the forum link on the homepage. I clicked it, lurked for about half a month and decided to join, though I had only looked at the FE forums. Afterwards, I checked out the Creative section and FFtF...*twitch*

Well, I chose every option except "Show my art/designs" because I do quite a lot here. I'm a Fire Emblem addict and there's a good deal of discussion that happens here. I'm also connected to this place since I haven't been able to tear myself away from it for over a year. I've learned a lot from this place and its members.

Or maybe it's because you knew that the early bird gets the mod spot <3!

Anyways, just something I didn't add. I came here as an alternative to NSider2's FE board. It's good, and the people are nice there, but it's horribly inactive, and the only activity bumps are with now, and when some random people from other boards come in not knowing FE street cred.

This is a really good question. Why do I come here instead of doing something productive, like play the Jedi Outcast campaign again?

BRB

I came for the FE discussion and stayed for the lulz...i dont really show off a whole lot of spriting like i used to at FEW and shit like that since theres not a huge community of spriters here...so i just like to tinker around and post...

I'd only ever used the main site occasionally for some support help.

I got lined to the forums about An FE Debate tourney. Of which I was not participating in, and people who took part in may or may not think I marked for moderation on GFAQs (I didn't).

I came since I was looking for a good forum to join after almost a year of not being actually active on a forum since the other I hailed from for a while sort of exploded and was thrown in the Void, and I was getting lonely. D: A really good friend of mine linked me here to the thread of fanart (she's a lurker and not a forum joiner, she comes here occasionally to look at fanart as a guest) on this forum and after about a few months or so of lurking this forum and the main site, I finally gathered up the courage to join.

:3.

I came to Serenes Forest for the resources, and visited the forums when they first started. Admittedly, I came on like once before I got annoyed at the lack of activity. I come here now because FESS is gone and I like beating the shit out of Ja- oops, I've said too much.

FE resources st the first time. Then I decide to stay for some fun and show some love to the NES and SNES board.

And don't forget, it's also for the insanity...

I CAME for the resources, stayed for the forums.

A month after I joined I forgot this was a resource site.

Same reason here, although I didn't forgot the resources :)

funny thing is, gamefaqs introduced me to SF

I used to come for the active FE forums, but now I'm mainly here to do some debating and sometimes doing other "fun" stuff, which you could see as being equal to the "lulz" that Black Knight is here for.