Best Character

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a mistake, that was before someone argued with me that he needed babying...axe users at Chapter 1 have 50% Hit on him and around 11 Atk IIRC. So he is 2RKO'd unless he dodges.

EDIT: No he isn't, there's also Duessel, Gerik, Joshua, Orson and many other awesome-looking dudes.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

2 or 3 what? You mean in a score of our of 10? Because Seth is the pretty boy knight that appears in EVERY FE:

Camus

Eltshan & Aless

Percival

Geoffrey

Zelgius (Even though he isn't a paladin...)

I made a mistake, that was before someone argued with me that he needed babying...axe users at Chapter 1 have 50% Hit on him and around 11 Atk IIRC. So he is 2RKO'd unless he dodges.

EDIT: No he isn't, there's also Duessel, Gerik, Joshua, Orson and many other awesome-looking dudes.

Am I the only person who likes Natasha? She is one of the cutest Characters IMO.

Seth is the best. Let's talk about other stuff.

Exept it's better to not de-rail this any further or talk about how hot a character is on a gaming section unless you want this to be GameFqs 2.0 or get in trouble.

It's better than not posting at all. Hey, we're not really spamming, either. Why bother making a new topic to discuss something like this?

Seth is the best. That's not really contestable at all.

Okay. Cool.

Let's discuss "best" in some other form without making an entirely new topic for no reason.

SETH, ORSON, AND DUESSEL LOOK THE COOLEST! NATASHA IS HOT!

It's better than not posting at all. Hey, we're not really spamming, either. Why bother making a new topic to discuss something like this?

Seth is the best. That's not really contestable at all.

Okay. Cool.

Let's discuss "best" in some other form without making an entirely new topic for no reason.

SETH, ORSON, AND DUESSEL LOOK THE COOLEST! NATASHA IS HOT!

Who is the Best at being Hot? My vote goes to Natasha Nowait. DORTHY!. ;D

Edited by Bryan

I don't know. I think Ewan is really hot because teenage boys get me ever so wet, but Natasha is super gorgeous and Seth is very handsome. It's hard to pick.

I don't know. I think Ewan is really hot because teenage boys get me ever so wet, but Natasha is super gorgeous and Seth is very handsome. It's hard to pick.

Dear god, what have I stumbled across. To be on-topic, I rate units based on raw stats, and a little bit of supports. Also if they are specifically useful for a certain task I will give them credit for that. also prepromotes get automatically bumped down

Franz looks like he's 8.

Seth is ugly and rly uncharismatic. All that knightly bullshit is just a blatant attempt to get into Eirika's pants, or rather her skirt, when Eirika is one of the least attractive characters in FE8 and unavailable anyways due to Ephraim. Lame.

Amelia is hotter than Natasha imo, and the coolest looking character is easily Gheb. Dozla and Duessel vie for a distant second place, with Binks taking third.

EIGHT chapters to get NINETEEN levels? I don't think so. I would also like to point out that if you give them an equal number of kills, Seth's ~--/9 when Franz promotes. So Seth still wins STR, SKL, LUK, DEF, and RES. He loses HP by like, one, and SPD by a few points. Although I doubt that there's much that Seth isn't doubling anyways.

He's your second best combat unit and can easily rack up levels. He doesn't even need to promote at 20. Seth's wins will hardly make a difference, just like before.

Coolness goes like this:

Duessel

Seth

Gerik

Joshua

Dear god, what have I stumbled across. To be on-topic, I rate units based on raw stats, and a little bit of supports. Also if they are specifically useful for a certain task I will give them credit for that. also prepromotes get automatically bumped down

Well, you're dumb.

Franz looks like he's 8.

Seth is ugly and rly uncharismatic. All that knightly bullshit is just a blatant attempt to get into Eirika's pants, or rather her skirt, when Eirika is one of the least attractive characters in FE8 and unavailable anyways due to Ephraim. Lame.

Amelia is hotter than Natasha imo, and the coolest looking character is easily Gheb. Dozla and Duessel vie for a distant second place, with Binks taking third.

Agreed.

Ridiculous. Seth is very handsome and everything about him seems very legit. I actually love that type of personality. Note who my favorite characters are in most FE games. You should know a lot of them.

LOL

Well, you're dumb.

Agreed.

Ridiculous. Seth is very handsome and everything about him seems very legit. I actually love that type of personality. Note who my favorite characters are in most FE games. You should know a lot of them.

LOL

Oh sorry I forgot I wasn't entitled to an opinion. Its not like I debate prepromotes lower where it actually matters(tier lists). They just aren't very appealing in my mind.

You're entitled to an opinion, and he's entitled to think your opinion is dumb. Though perhaps he could've been a little less blunt in outright insulting it, I guess. But on the other hand, it is the Internet, you shouldn't expect anyone to respect your opinion.

Possible spoilers.

Camus was cool. You could tell that he rly wanted to get with Nyna, but instead of giving in he stood up for his country and shit anyways. Pretty respectable I guess. Plus, he has cool battle music in FE11.

Seth is the opposite. He does all the shit he does, taking a blow from Valter and such to protect her, specifically because he wants to get with Eirika, and nothing else. He's a weasel masquerading as a respectable knight. It's despicable. And he has bad taste in women on top of it.

Percival was meh. Every character in FE6 is rly bland. Percival is just like "olol i'm a general and i'll help you because you're good and doing the right thing," and that's basically it. Meh. At least his portrait is cool and his stats are monster.

Haven't played games with the other dudes you listed.

There's got to be more to Amelia than meets the eye. She can go Knight -> General and wear a humongous set of massive pink armor and still have rly good Str and Spd. Like, way more Spd than Gilliam Bojangles, a manly man who tries to move around in that armor and can only manage Bartre-level Spd. And she's like 12. What's up with that? I imagine that if they made a sequel to FE8, an older General Amelia would probably be the Vaida character of the game (and top tier because wtf General with amazing Spd).

Man, Seth kind of fails (not as a unit). Orson gives it to him straight when he says being a knight is just endless, unrewarded sacrifice, and Seth can't even refute it properly. He's like "it's my life". No shit, and here I thought it was just a hobby you practiced in your spare time! Orson is kind of a loser too, so being owned by Orson is terribly embarrassing. Camus was the man, he looks cool, has a cool theme, and his stats look pretty in HM5. I almost want them to remake Book 2 as well so I can see Camus return. Of course, pretty much every other character in FE11 sucked, so maybe not.