Best Character

If you are playing on an emulator, increase the stats of enemeies on Nightmare, or you can use crappy units, not promote, don't use supports (Because you need them in any game). Fact is, if you think this game it to easy, you aren't trying hard enough to make it harder.

Creating artificial difficulty does not change the fact that FE8 is still easy overall.

Edited by Black Soldier of Chaos

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't use supports in ANY FE game and I still blazed through both FE7 and 8, though there were a few rough patches in HHM.

I would suggest FE6, It has some truely difficult situations, not just buffed up enemies. Also its pretty challenging to try and get every gaiden chapter.

The gaiden chapter requirements in FE6 are very easy. Turncount requirements in general are super easy for that game.

They made me want to pull my hair out. the desert chapter is probably the only one that is hard. The reinforcements of that game are actually what makes it hard, them jumping out of nowhere on the enemy phase. The only time you know they are coming is when the game decides to throw a small army at you. Of course, you could look it up, but that's no fun.

I don't use supports in ANY FE game and I still blazed through both FE7 and 8, though there were a few rough patches in HHM.

Same. I am starting to actually try to fill up my support gallieres. I have played through the GBA FEs countless times, and they are still at 0~7%. :/

You obviosly aren't trying enough to make it hard. :/

If you are playing on an emulator, increase the stats of enemeies on Nightmare, or you can use crappy units, not promote, don't use supports (Because you need them in any game). Fact is, if you think this game it to easy, you aren't trying hard enough to make it harder.

I'm not denying that FE8 could definitely be made harder via hacks, infact there is a decent hack that noticeably increases enemy stats along with Seth starting out as a level 15 Cavalier with lower bases to make the game somewhat challenging. I do have to admit that it's pretty decent.

But in terms of NATURAL difficulty, FE8 is easy.

I'm not denying that FE8 could definitely be made harder via hacks, infact there is a decent hack that noticeably increases enemy stats along with Seth starting out as a level 15 Cavalier with lower bases to make the game somewhat challenging. I do have to admit that it's pretty decent.

True, the Monsters suck ass, and you have too many good units. :(

Give me this hack.

Wow. They still got doubled by everything in FE 6.

That is because their Loldiers?

And Franz sucks ass against the tenth floor of Lagdou. 7x2 (Near Max) while they do 30 damage to him? Nothanks. Molder The Boulder and Artur as Maxed sages with Aura pwn the shit out of them. :D

(This is on the Hard mode Patch, BTW)

Edited by Bryan

And Franz sucks ass against the tenth floor of Lagdou. 7x2 (Near Max) while they do 30 damage to him? Nothanks. Molder The Boulder and Artur as Maxed sages with Aura pwn the shit out of them. :D

Wretched air negates defenses. Bishops work much better.

A unit's performance isn't judged by how well they do on a trial map...especially the last floor when Seth could do the same considering he [Franz] is already high leveled by then.

Wretched air negates defenses. Bishops work much better.

Their Bishop selves are fugly. Their Sprites as sages look awesome. :D

And Soul,

A unit's performance isn't judged by how well they do on a trial map...especially the last floor when Seth could do the same considering he [Franz] is already high leveled by then.

I MAXED MY CHARACTERS. THEY ARE THE SAME AT MAX. Franz = Seth when they are both maxed on CC. :/