Best Character

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warriors have the best caps...just look at that Str, Skill, Spd & Def. But it's really a shame most of them just cap Str and sometimes Skill.

They do have good caps... Am I the only one who likes the super Jorneyman class? 18 skill + killer axe + innate crit = Win. (53 crit) He may not double everything, but he 1HKO's tons of crap. :D (Not hacked.)

Nope, you aren't...but it's no big deal, the only thing you will like about it is not seeing Ross as a buff generic macho berserker but you'll instead be seeing the kid who can barely lift an axe. *sigh*

Nope, you aren't...but it's no big deal, the only thing you will like about it is not seeing Ross as a buff generic macho berserker but you'll instead be seeing the kid who can barely lift an axe. *sigh*

I like single weapon classes better, and I don't like Beserkers. This is the same reason I like Ameila & Neph.

(I make a team of one character for every S-SS weapon, and a flyer.)

Edited by Bryan

Yep, I also like Neph for that reason...an actually decent foot soldier bearing lances, we haven't seen that since FE2.

Well... That too... I hate Mounted Units with a passion. :/ They can't use Body Rings. </3 (If you max it, their con will be funny.) Because in Sacred Stones, Female Mounted units have a con cap of 25, their aid becomes three lines. :(

Edited by Bryan

They do have good caps... Am I the only one who likes the super Jorneyman class? 18 skill + killer axe + innate crit = Win. (53 crit) He may not double everything, but he 1HKO's tons of crap. :D (Not hacked.)

Super Journeyman is a Beserker with less caps and way less con, you're better off just making Ross into a Beserker.

Super Journeyman is a Beserker with less caps and way less con, you're better off just making Ross into a Beserker.

But Beserkers = Epic Fugly. D: (Except in FE11)

Besides, I hack & Play on CC, their pretty much the same with max stats.

Yep, I also like Neph for that reason...an actually decent foot soldier bearing lances, we haven't seen that since FE2.

Ephraim for a big portion of the game? Osw1n?

Ephraim, yes. But he later gets a pony and that is nothing new...*sigh*

Osw1n? He gets axes and is a knight, nothing new there either...I just wanted a foot unit that used lances only.

Ephraim for a big portion of the game? Osw1n?

I like Ephraim before he promotes, and I almost never use Osw1n. D:

I really like Soliders & Axe classes that are on foot, and only use their weapon type. D: I know it is inefficent. But almost everything I do is. :/

Loldiers are pretty horrible, rofl. It's still a shitty class even in FE 9/10 but at least it got better than Sniper and Thief.

Loldiers are so not better than Snipers in FE10. Marksmen + 1~3 + Kickass Mastery = Fucking Pwn.

I still like Loldiers though. They have a ceartin Charm. O.o

Edited by Bryan

Loldiers always counter. That's better than Marksmen.

I said,

" Marksmen + 1~3 + Kickass Mastery = Fucking Pwn"

With the Double Bow. They win face.

Other wise, they are so-so, and loldiers are still lol.

Edited by Bryan

Its not if you hack it~ :D

Please stop talking about hacking since it has absolutely no relevance to anyone but you and it doesn't matter with regards to tier lists or anything like that...

Its not if you hack it~ :D

Can we all agree that hacking a game so that you get everything capped easily etc. does not give you the right to claim you've beaten the game?

"I beat FE6 man. What d'you mean, turning Karel into a level 1 Lord is broken?"

Can we all agree that hacking a game so that you get everything capped easily etc. does not give you the right to claim you've beaten the game?

"I beat FE6 man. What d'you mean, turning Karel into a level 1 Lord is broken?"

Thats lame.

I always beat the game before I hack it. But if I had not played through hacks, it would not give me any right to claim I've beaten the game.

And anyone can hack RD. I posted a topic about it in the RD section. I never argue hacking for tier lists.

Besides, hacking just allows you to do things the game wouldn't let you without it.

You're still missing the point, the point is nobody gives a shit if you hack the game, as I've said, ANYTHING is possible with hacking. People play/discuss the game the way it's meant to be. Only true morons will use the "lolol not if I hack it" argument.

You're still missing the point, the point is nobody gives a shit if you hack the game, as I've said, ANYTHING is possible with hacking. People play/discuss the game the way it's meant to be. Only true morons will use the "lolol not if I hack it" argument.

I apoligize about being a true moron. Besides, half the stuff I do can be done during/after the game ends anyway.