Best Character

There's got to be more to Amelia than meets the eye. She can go Knight -> General and wear a humongous set of massive pink armor and still have rly good Str and Spd. Like, way more Spd than Gilliam Bojangles, a manly man who tries to move around in that armor and can only manage Bartre-level Spd. And she's like 12. What's up with that? I imagine that if they made a sequel to FE8, an older General Amelia would probably be the Vaida character of the game (and top tier because wtf General with amazing Spd).

More like Paladin Amelia being the game's Isadora. Alright on her own, but vastly underpowered, compared to her other male counterparts.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but not as much as Ephraim.

Pedo?

Well, you're a girl that doesn't like girls, I assume. I am a guy that likes both and actually prefers boys physically in most cases. I'd still give Natasha a higher score than almost everyone in FE 8. I like Ewan the most personally, though. Ephraim is indeed hot.

Amelia appears to be a teenager. I wouldn't call that pedophilia as teenagers are in or done with puberty.

There's got to be more to Amelia than meets the eye. She can go Knight -> General and wear a humongous set of massive pink armor and still have rly good Str and Spd. Like, way more Spd than Gilliam Bojangles, a manly man who tries to move around in that armor and can only manage Bartre-level Spd. And she's like 12. What's up with that? I imagine that if they made a sequel to FE8, an older General Amelia would probably be the Vaida character of the game (and top tier because wtf General with amazing Spd).

I agree with this.

More like Paladin Amelia being the game's Isadora. Alright on her own, but vastly underpowered, compared to her other male counterparts.

Except her actual stats are kinda...crazy good. She's just "bad" due to extreme babying issues. Her 20/20 Paladin stats rape any other GBA Paladin's besides HM boosted Percival's.

Edited by Inui

Well, you're a girl that doesn't like girls, I assume. I am a guy that likes both and actually prefers boys physically in most cases. I'd still give Natasha a higher score than almost everyone in FE 8. I like Ewan the most personally, though. Ephraim is indeed hot.

Actually, I'm bi as well. I just find Ephraim to be the hottest character in the game. Natasha is more on the cute side for me (even if there isn't a difference for you, there is for me). I don't generally find myself attracted to little kids like Ewan, though.

Amelia appears to be a teenager. I wouldn't call that pedophilia as teenagers are in or done with puberty.

I agree with CATS. She looks 12. Maybe 13, no higher. I don't know how old CATS is, though, so he might not pedophilic.

I suppose. I agree that Ephraim is hot and awesome, but I do like my cuteness.

I wonder if I could find official ages for the trainees in supports or something. I thought they were all 14 or something close to that. I'll go look that up right now.

Except her actual stats are kinda...crazy good. She's just "bad" due to extreme babying issues. Her 20/20 Paladin stats rape any other GBA Paladin's besides HM boosted Percival's.

I wasn't goin on actual stats, it was just a "who actually uses Amelia" kind of thing.

I agree with CATS. She looks 12. Maybe 13, no higher. I don't know how old CATS is, though, so he might not pedophilic.

How badly has anime skewed you peoples' perception when ameliar.gif is 12-13? This looks like 10.

I'd put her at 14-15, along with the other trainees.

Amelia says she thinks she's older than Ross in one of their support conversations.

Other than that, I don't know where her exact age could be. I don't think a 12 year old girl being a fighter in the army is possible, though.

I think Seth is fairly attractive, but not as handsome as Percival or Geoffrey.

I think Natasha is very plain looking and boring. Lol lol she's a healer and she's a good person who wants to help people what an original character concept.

I never allow her to have a paired endng with anyone. Actually I usually just kill her out of spite.

I think Natasha is very plain looking and boring. Lol lol she's a healer and she's a good person who wants to help people what an original character concept.

This goes for absolutely every single character in Fire Emblem (except mmmmmmmaybe Alvis?).

Nope, they're not all like that. Bartre for example just wants to earn some coin and fuck shit up. Karel even moreso. Then you have characters like Vaida and Jaffar who are morally ambiguous.

You are right about alot of chars though.

What's so special about Natasha? She seems meh.

Amelia is pretty borderline for pedophilia. 12-13 is like the cutoff, and judging from her portrait and such, she could plausibly be 12-15 imo. Either way, if she is 12 or something, she's the manliest 12 year old girl ever (only female in all of FE8 to access knight or hero crest classes instead of the more common female classes), so w/e. Definitely better than Natasha's plain and generic self.

Nope, they're not all like that. Bartre for example just wants to earn some coin and fuck shit up. Karel even moreso. Then you have characters like Vaida and Jaffar who are morally ambiguous.

Bartre is a young animu protaganist, just in an adults body.

Karel? He's about as generic as you can possibly get. Famous swordsman that wants to be the best, like no one ever was? To catch them (strong opponents) is his real test, to train them (himself) is his cause.

Vaida is a typical bitchy captain, Jaffar is the meanie than gets changed due to an annoying sidekick.

I thought you were talking about the second statement Cynthia made, not the first. I agree almost all FE characters are pretty generic, but who isn't these days? Almost everything has been done. Some FE chars are less generic and boring than others however, and Natasha is pretty close to the bottom imo.

Edited by CATS

I wonder if I could find official ages for the trainees in supports or something. I thought they were all 14 or something close to that. I'll go look that up right now.

Yes, they do look around 12-13, at least Ross looks like 14. But they must be around 14...characters around that age look young, like Lugh/Ray/Chad look a little younger than they are.

Well, Seth is the best with less tedium (i.e. no tower) is probably what they're trying to argue, which I agree with. If tower abuse is suddenly coolstorybro, then Seth would take a dive for sure.

I agree that FE8 is generally too easy to worry about who you're using (go Duessel), but eh, that doesn't change that certain units are better than others

You're missing the point, FE8 even on Hard mode is so piss-easy that ANY unit other than those three can pretty much roflstomp most enemies in the game.

That's a good argument for why other units in other games are more useful than Seth even if they're statistically inferior, like FE6 Marcus. But within his own game Seth is still the best.

You're missing the point, FE8 even on Hard mode is so piss-easy that ANY unit other than those three can pretty much roflstomp most enemies in the game.

You obviosly aren't trying enough to make it hard. :/

If you are playing on an emulator, increase the stats of enemeies on Nightmare, or you can use crappy units, not promote, don't use supports (Because you need them in any game). Fact is, if you think this game it to easy, you aren't trying hard enough to make it harder.