What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gundam Seed Destiny, just when I thought Seed couldn't get any more angsty and annoying, they one up'd it, oh my god did they one up it.

Still excited to see the Akatsuki though, Hyaku Shiki will forever be my favourite MS!

I'm going to start watching some old anime, like Lupin, Tekkaman [Where do you find this.], Digimon, and Cowboy Bebop [Rewatching for the first time since I was 8.]

I guess I'll also try some of the more recent ones, like Space Dandy, that early 200s Cyborg 009 adaptation, and I guess I'll try Marvel Disk Wars as a guilty pleasure.

So Log Horizon just dropped the ball on one of the new characters for Season Two

Tetra/Tetora is not the person that I originally thought

I'm using a free trial of Crunchyroll to watch an anime called Kuroko's Basketball.

Kuroko's Basketball is pretty great.

So Log Horizon just dropped the ball on one of the new characters for Season Two

Tetra/Tetora is not the person that I originally thought

I knew immediately there was something suspicious about Tetra.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone should watch Yuri Kuma Arashi. It's Ikuhara, and it's amazing. Probably going to be the only really good show this season.

Whats it about and the genre?

Also i'm really excited for Aldnoah.Zero and Tokyo Ghouls second seasons. Starting really soon.

Everyone should watch Yuri Kuma Arashi. It's Ikuhara, and it's amazing. Probably going to be the only really good show this season.

Wut? There's at least five shows that are going to be really good.

Durarara 2, Aldnoah Zero 2, Death Parade, Kuroko 3, Tokyo Ghoul 2.

Wut? There's at least five shows that are going to be really good.

Durarara 2, Aldnoah Zero 2, Death Parade, Kuroko 3, Tokyo Ghoul 2.

Sorry for not mentioning it, but I like to not count direct sequels, so all of those except Death Parade weren't in consideration anyway. Admittedly, I forgot about Death Parade when I said that, which I expect to be very good as well.

And Tokyo Ghoul sucks anyway.

Sorry for not mentioning it, but I like to not count direct sequels, so all of those except Death Parade weren't in consideration anyway. Admittedly, I forgot about Death Parade when I said that, which I expect to be very good as well.

And Tokyo Ghoul sucks anyway.

Yeah, Tokyo Ghoul first season wasn't that good but I threw the sequel in there cause it will still probably be better than most of the shows this season.

JoJo Because we started the good part of part 3 :D

Also death parade because im addicted to opening

And im so sorry but yuri bear storm its hillarious with the dub that makes the bear growl Hurr durr durr durr