Phoenix's Sprite Gallery.

Phoenix

Stuff 2 reminds me of Lloyd Reed. A lot.

Its still great though.

Stuff 1 is simply amazing though. Keep up the good sprites!

#2 is based off of Linus, Lloyd's brother. There's one based off of Lloyd on Page 6, actually.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big sword is actually meant to be an iron blade(the thick heavier swords that give myrms that little extra mt they need to kill things), and I liked where it was placed so I left it there. Plus I like Myrms better than Mercs cause they're dodgier after a few level ups :P

Also cape = Magician methinks

Sword of any kind = Sword User

• 2 weeks later...

For Charlotte I say get rid of the magenta-ish dress. I really like the yellow and blue one, kinda the red.

Oh yeah and her hair. Either make the top part more saturated or make the lower section less.

And I really like the 2 Stuffs but I like the 1st Stuff most. Awesome!

Edited by Freohr Datia

• 2 weeks later...

THREE FULLBODY STUFFs :D

... I've obviously been busy ... and here's why ...

Today I'm putting up Ixion and Mana. One new version of Ixion (fullbody at last) and two versions of Mana, one with two wings, and one with all six revealed.

Ixion

I would put in details about my struggles and striving to create these but I'm a bit too tired at the moment. Just know that this one had a unique complication that I finally solved after a few days of idle thinking and iTunes shuffling.

Ixion-Fullbody.png

Mana

I wanted her to be in short shorts but fate determined that I would never find a workable base to use for that. So after a quick talk with Snowy (Mana's creator) we settled for Leanne's body.

Next up is the two winged version of Mana. I used a different pair of wings for this one but all of Mana's wings, even the ones on the six wings version are from Naesala. Also I flipped the two wing image to face the left so it would look a bit ... different from the six wing version.

Mana-twowingversion.png

Six wing version ... these wings had to be modified into different positions and yes that was absolute hell at first though not nearly as tough as some other things. Outlining these wings was probably the more tedious part.

Credits to Kiryn for outlining Man's left-mid wing for me. Saved me an hour and let her have some fun with her tablet XD

ManaVersion1.png

To be fair, I'd always imagined her wings entirely differently. Like, as in, not feather wings at all, but thin, gossamer fairy-type wings.

But excellent work on the spriting, I know how much you've been struggling with it.

Edited by Balcerzak

@ Bal

Fairy wings? Never thought of that. Would have actually made her complicated flying less of an issue since fairy wings don't take up much space. Well at least now we have a pretty glowy eyed girl to associate with Snowy's posts. That was my goal at least :D

@ Relations

... ... .... :unsure:

EDIT:

Oh and one more thing, Psych. Her face is from Lyn's official art pic. I put Marcia's hair on her head and left it at that. Looks cute to me ... cuter than that weird looking Blastia researcher in your avatar at least :/

Edited by Phoenix

cuter than that weird looking Blastia researcher in your avatar at least :/

Hey now, no need to insult Rita, both she and Mana look very nice. I, personally, like the face, and have always been one for green hair, so I think that it's pretty cool.

I'm going to vote for Blastia researcher

I don't know what Bal imagined, but I thought of Mana's wings as transparentish fairy wings myself, that glittered as they flapped... or something like that. Though her face isn't wierd, I don't like it :P Sort of like Eureka, from Eureka 7 in a sense. She doesn't look wrong (compared at least to the other characters) but her look just isn't something I can say I like.

Ixion.... well I've seen it while it was a WIP, so the wow effect wore off.

Also, Post w/ Helios.

Buh like, you didnt get the memo.

Hold up, opportunist time.

Helios was a failure so I left. Just like another thunder mage. Thats not the reason but.... Why? I mean does the RP suck without Kai?

Next up is the two winged version of Mana. I used a different pair of wings for this one but all of Mana's wings, even the ones on the six wings version are from Naesala. Also I flipped the two wing image to face the left so it would look a bit ... different from the six wing version.

Mana-twowingversion.png

Six wing version ... these wings had to be modified into different positions and yes that was absolute hell at first though not nearly as tough as some other things. Outlining these wings was probably the more tedious part.

Credits to Kiryn for outlining Man's left-mid wing for me. Saved me an hour and let her have some fun with her tablet XD

ManaVersion1.png

Did a great job in fixing areas where her hair got in the way!!! =) But personally I think the colors should be changed around more for the outfit. But boy I can't even imagine being willing enough to go back to fix those after all the work that would've already had to have been done.

As for the six wing, yes, fine job with those. XD

Because he is your character and he has plot weapon. Unless you decide to kill him off and replace him with someone else, stick to him

And yay for Phoenix starting on Reika soon.

I cant RP with him on the week days, weekends are too short and there is so much I would have to catch up on.

@ Mana: She looks gorgeous. I recognized Lyn right away

Edited by Gary Oak

I cant RP with him on the week days, weekends are too short and there is so much I would have to catch up on.

Pace is slow, anyways. You could also ask for a catch-up post.

I did not picture green wings on Mana,myself. Would have thought transparent, but yeah. Nicely done.

I'm surprised.

Am I the only one that paid attention when Snowy described her appearance? :blink:

Guess I was paying TOO MUCH attention to this woman XD

He didn't say anything about transparency so I didn't bother ... and that would have been hell anyway XD

• 2 weeks later...

Buncha New Stuffs :D

Okay since I was requested to do so I'm posting the sprites I've got done recently.

First up is Kelas. I updated her so she looks better. Her shoulders are at the right heights and her hair is now darker.

Kelasbeta-3.png

Was going to post her with Arrin but I'm no where near finished with him yet. He's still just a ponytailless floating head.

Next up are some character profiles for an rp I'll be starting in some point in the near future.

Fletcherbase.png

Cain Fletcher

Cain is a lieutenant in the Ursium military and serves under Colonel Langley as a sniper and negotiator. He's polite, respectful, has a British accent, and likes to solve problems for people.

The lighting on this sprite is messed up due to a thing I tried and failed to do with the outer edges but know this, I'm done with Photoshop for good. The interface will make you put a pistol in your mouth. I'm better off with PhotoPlus.

Miquelproject.png

Miquel Taylor

A lieutenant colonel serving under Colonel Langley and an adept Sword Master. He's very obnoxious, lazy, egotistical, social, has a slight Italian accent and doesn't respect authority or religion so it's a wonder he's not a vagrant. In truth though he is one of the few men to wield a light brand, a mystical sword blessed by the gods with awesome power.

Obviously I just took Isotov's fullbody and made a few edits. This literally took half an hour of my time XD

Sapphirebeta.png

Sapphire Langley

Sapphire is a Colonel in the Ursium military and a well respected Falcon Knight. She's well spoken and plays the part of a noble military very well, never letting herself slip into slang or anything like that. To become a legitmately recognized pegasus knight, she had to go through many religious rites as all Ursium riders must and has even more respect due to being a blessed rider sent forth from the gods.

Titania head swap. Done :P

All three of them together. You may notice a type of uniform I was aiming for. Mainly white armor with gold trimming and red cloth.

SapphireTalyorandFletcher.png

So yeah that's how I did four fullbodies in one day. If I have decent bases to use there's hardly any real work involved and it becomes almost too easy. I actually feel a bit embarrassed that I only did a little work on these ... except Fletcher. He was annoying as hell to work on due to where is base came from ... and I really ought to finish the borders around his feet.

Last but not least is Nyx. This one's a bit overly sexual but I like it.

Nyx is a very powerful legend with a lot of magical tricks up her sleeve and a love of admiration and appreciation.

Nyxfullbodybeta.png

As for how I made her ... well the legs are obviously from Florina, the upper body is a Sonia base(she is not like Sonia being completely unlikable <_< ) ... some other things were full custom'd into place ... um ... the wings are from Naesala again. This will thankfully be the last chick with more than two wings that I have to sprite. Any new ones would obviously only need two or none at all :P