Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capn is taking the game way too seriously imo

Nah. I just love fucking with people and this is the perfect game. And Alakazam, you're slightly wrong.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

Nah. I just love fucking with people and this is the perfect game. And Alakazam, you're slightly wrong.

How perfect. I love arguing with people. We make a perfect pair imo. Also, respond to this:

What do you mean funny business? Cheating? There's nothing else that could be from what I can see, and of course by your logic (not mine), it was unnecessary to bring that up if you haven't been

By the way, you edit your posts a lot Cap'n Crunch. Didn't Spoon say that people who do this a lot would get modkilled?

I add stuff. I never delete.

By the way, you seem to ignoring me

I was busy. Kung Fu Hustle is on TV and I have real life stuff to attend to.

"What do you mean funny business? Cheating? There's nothing else that could be from what I can see, and of course by your logic (not mine), it was unnecessary to bring that up if you haven't been"

Exactly what I mean. I am completely within the rules to call detective on you. Reason that I brought it up was because... I think someone hinted at me cheating.

Who.

What statement.

What did you think they were saying?

Prove that you haven't been editing things out of your posts.

Point out where Spoon said those who only edit things into their posts are exempt from the rule.

Who.

What statement.

What did you think they were saying?

Prove that you haven't been editing things out of your posts.

Point out where Spoon said those who only edit things into their posts are exempt from the rule.

I won't lie to you right now. I had 0 idea that this rule existed. None. I didn't know that it did until you said it.

First three questions please

You got it. But I think we should now take this into PM.

1. You.

2. The statement where you reiterated your first thing about possibly accusing Spoon of giving false info if I actually thought you were guilty because I was the detective.

3. It sounded to me as if you were possibly implying that aside from the obvious stuff I said, I was privy to info that you didn't know. Like concrete stuff that would jeopardize my credibility in playing the game (not who I am but me getting extra or wrong info from the mod for vendetta purposes or something, I don't know). It was just the tone.

Pm'ing between members other than those in the mafia trying to communicate with each other should be illegal >__>

Pm'ing between members other than those in the mafia trying to communicate with each other should be illegal >__>

I agree

every discussion should be done in this topic (except mafiwolf)

Why? I liken this game to Survivor in the strategy elements. In Survivor, secret alliances exist all the time. That's similar to talking between people on PMs, right?