• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Ok, so battle stuff.

Right now, we've had 6 posts this turn, which means we have 7 left. Things we were thinking:

Charlotte uses combat medic/healing aura to heal up Alex/Morgan

Eric defends Charlotte

Iso defends Kelas

Irina defends Damian

That would leave us with 3 battle posts to work with. I was thinking that we could try to take out the final hellhound and the fire mogall, or we could have Tessa heal Arrin, Arrin defend Tessa, and then have someone kill the fire mogall. Thoughts?

I kind of liked pairing with Helios last time. Would like Bal to give his input on this!

Since there is great clamor for my return, (aka I have been sufficiently prodded to get off my lazy ass) let's do this.

OK kids, listen up.

We have 7 battle posts left in this phase, and quite a few people are low. Here's what I propose we do.

1.Tessa heals Arrin, so he doesn't die.

2. Charlotte heals Tiria and Kelas(Prioritized), so they don't die.

3 Kelas defends Charlotte, so she doesn't die.

4. Viveka uses Vulnerary on Eric, so he doesn't die.

5. Irina defends Damian, so he doesn't die.

6. Tristan kills a Mongall.

7. Free action.

Any input would be welcome.

Edited by Snike

Battle plan!

Irina defend, Viv vulns Iso and charisma Iso/Eric, Iso kills Minotaur C
Damian kills Centaur C
Charlotte heals morgan
Morgan attacks Minotaur D

Raemond attacks Minotaur D
Eric hits Nightshade B
Kelas hits Nightshade C
Tristan hits Centaur D
Adena overcasts, hits Centaur D

Edited by scorri

Since I like names:

Midori -> Arlene (this is the grumpy, amnesiac PC). Granted, Arlene will be a bit slow to answer to her own name, but she'll get used to it (I promise). Ask her nosy daughter for details. :P:

The other Midori is her daughter, who is currently a NPC.

We'd been talking last night about possible pairs for the Crimsons in the final battle, due to them being super important, etc. I've come up with a possible thing of pairings for every active character we had in the last battle, plus the Crimsons who were inactive. That's unfortunately an odd number, so either we need someone else to be active (I put Iris there for the time being) or someone will be unpaired. My thoughts were as follows:

Possible pairs:
Tiria*/Tas, Damian*/Irina, Morgan*/Helios*, Conrad*/Reika*, Iso*/Kelas, Arrin*/Midori, Chase*/Luc

or
Tiria*/Tas, Damian*/Irina, Morgan*/Helios*, Conrad*/Chase*, Iso*/Kelas, Arrin*/Midori, Reika*/Luc

After that, assuming current actives remain active:
Adena/Alex, Raemond/Beau, Charlotte/Eric, Tristan/Viveka, Tessa/Iris?

• 1 month later...

We'll be TSing again relatively soon (probably within a day or so) to the FINAL rest stop of the rp. Once the campsite stuff ends, we're going straight to Asura and into the final stretch, so try not to waste it lol.

Edited by Phoenix

• 2 months later...

So wow, maybe I should read Lord of Azure Flame. But it seems like you're on the final chapter.

*Throws confetti*

So I have a question for all participants of this RP, how does it feel to be almost done with this RP?
Or maybe you're planning extra chapters? I dunno.

Even if there's an epilogue it'll probably be in that same chapter thread and given how activity's been lately doubt it'll last long lol. It's good to be coming to a close instead of outright dying though, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay we'll be TSing no later than next Saturday(the 15th). As for 'where', we're currently leaning toward a TS directly to the LoAF's tomb itself and the final confrontation(s). Activity levels are too low right now for us to be stopping in anymore free roam areas since we can't count on anything else relevant happening onscreen anyway.

If there are any questions or ideas, or altered plans and such, feel free to let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on these for teams for the final battle? (*means crimson)

Tiria*/Tas, Damian*/Irina, Morgan*/Helios*, Conrad*/Chase*, Iso*/Kelas, Arrin*/Midori, Reika*/Luc

Adena/Alex, Raemond/Beau, Charlotte/Eric, Tristan/Viveka, Tessa/Iris

Double posting to talk to Merc:

Hey Merc, if you want to make things more IC, I'm willing to do a retro between Tas/Tiria so that he has actual IC reasons for defending her such that it's actually something that might happen in the battle if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Stopped by here a few weeks ago intending to come back to wrap this story up, but real life got in the way again. Just posting to confirm that Heinz is coming back. I want to finish this RP, some sort of recap is currently in the works.

I enjoyed writing and wish I had stayed active longer here, but I'm glad to be back on the forums regardless of how long it's for.