• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Hey dudes, sorry about not posting lately. I really do intend to get back into the RP ASAP. I'm going to be away from home for a few days (till around Friday) and the only thing I have with me with an internet connection is my phone and typing on it is slow and annoying as fuck so yeah. I'll try to catch up though.

And once again, I apologize for my inactivity. I probably will be busier than before this year but I will make more of an effort to set aside at least a bit of time to this; also feel free to nag me if I get too inactive or slow again.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcement:

We'll be starting the next and final chapter sometime next week(as early as tomorrow, but no later than Sunday). The opening will have the entire party gathered and ready for the warp. We're leaving Elysima for good during that warp, so any business that needs to come before that should be handled soon.

i just looked at the rp board and did a double take off the couch and onto the floor and that is my story for today

eta: and now i'm very confused so i'll be posting AFTER phoenix gets online and i can ask him a zillion questions

Edited by kdanger

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a stat battle coming up relatively soon. It's been a while since the last one, so you may want to consider who to pair your characters up with. Inactive characters will likely be paired with each other.

• 2 weeks later...

derek isn't participating

soooooo

though reminds me, is Eric/Charlotte still a team?

Edited by Snike

Beau's already confirmed teamed up with Tiria. And I might as well say that Raemond is confirmed teaming up with Morgan while I'm at it.

Same with Irina/Damian. If Ether's changing to a different pairing, then Alf/Irina's fine (I'm beyond preference at this point), but otherwise we can just stick with what we had before.