Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I mentioned a week or two ago on the IRC chat that I would be in Canada for a while. Apologies for my being absent, this wasn't meant to turn into a hiatus. I should be returning shortly to consistent internet access and (implied) activity.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

• 4 weeks later...

Long story short, my workload this semester is making life semi-unpleasant. Coupled with being under the weather at the moment, I'm currently lacking enough short term stability/energy to post consistently (or at all). That's not to say that I might not post occasionally, but regular updates are unlikely. In the meantime, character control goes to the GMs.

Sorry for the delay in notice. This probably deserved to be posted several weeks ago, I suppose now is better than never.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick heads up: I'll be doing a TS to get us out of this half frozen crawl sometime between tonight and tomorrow. As for 'where and when', not too far but far enough for us to get this show back on the road. I'll be starting off with Beau and Co at the beginning with their meeting with the king while Triton will be beginning his debate with the nobility in semi-private elsewhere in the palace. That should be enough time for the Ground Zero(Damian's rune explosion) to have its investigation team present(so gives others something to do in the meantime). Others that may want to head up to the palace(The Duumvirate, Conrad and Co, etc) will have had time to either be on their way or just arrived, and so on. If anyone's got any other/extra ideas regarding this TS, lemme know.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay from left to right and row by row:

Viveka, Irina

Iso, Mana

Miranda, Morgan

Shanice, Tanair

Ummm Ilony? And I have no idea for the last one.

How many did I get right?

Ahhhh okay. When I saw a second blonde I was at a loss :lol:

Also I didn't picture Tiria being so imposing though I guess I probably should have after all the Beau/Raemond guarding.

Going to be pretty busy on sundays for a few weeks (more so than usual.) Will reply to things as I have the time.

• 1 month later...

Okay, rp's getting a little too dead for my tastes. For those still interested in continuing with us, please say so here. We'll give everyone a reasonable amount of time to reply just to be fair, but after that we're probably going to start splitting up CCs of the inactives and assume anyone not responsive is gone for good. We'll also be letting some characters go(can't drag too many with us if they're just dead weight anyway).

Also on a more specific note, I'm taking Reika CCs soon if Sage(if you're reading this, where have you been?) doesn't do anything at some point. (You've had plenty of time to do something, anything lol)

I'm not sure when the next battle is exactly, but we'll try to get it in relatively soon after the current meeting though some warping is most likely involved.

I'm still interested. Tiria will probably be waiting on a Beau post, but Adena needs to talk to the Grand Marshall. Phee, how can I set that up?

She's probably already set since if she shows up at the crimson meeting or ran into Reese during the TS, he'd stick her into either the crimson group with Conrad and Co or put her in his group to start.

I'm still in. Just need to catch up and make a post. Sorry for all the delays! >_<

i'm just gonna note that it's winter or near-winter in-rp, yes

the desert is not actually gonna be that hot during the day it will be pretty tolerable temperature-wise however it will be fuck dry still and as ether had damian mention it will be hella cold at night

this has been a psa and i'mma repeat it basically forever probably

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I can catch a bunch of you on chat sometime in the near future, that would be great. There's something I wanna try, but I'd like to run it by as many of you as possible first.