• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I TS'd an unspecified ammount of time since I'm not good with judging distances on maps or otherwise.

Edit: used the correct term this time.

Edited by Mercakete

So how the frick big is the province, then? Cause I don't really see them crossing a small part of Jerdon, then all of that (admittedly proportionally skinny) stretch of Septimus in a day and fractions of two nights, unless there was another day implied in there somewhere. Their speed is maybe 8-10mph, so that's like 15 hours (optimistic) for a theoretical distance of 150 miles... they really did that much travel?

Granted it doesn't seem impossible now that I do the math, merely difficult/grueling.

Note:

When it comes to my winged mounts, they are always on foot unless I state others, even during regular travel. This isn't relating to the current event, but it's been assumed enough in the past for me to want to just state it for the record.

Like I said, I TS'd (and I mean the first long TS) an unspecified amount of time. They were very much within sight of the border when Tiria joined up.

I seem to recall that unspecified amount of time still landing within daylight hours, so I'd be dubious about how close to the border they were at that particular moment. However, they could very well have crossed it a little while after picking Tiria up, based on the tiny bit of math I did.

@ timeline in regard to when they picked Tiria up: They did. Then they travelled a little further (TS to camp setting up) then Itzal passed by.

So, announcement. Since it's Con weekend, I will be pretty much nonexistent. So, enjoy your short peace, because if this goes well, I will be spammy when I return.

and Sage, I told you we should have gotten this done yesterday. Now you'll just have to wait.