• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Actually, I was referring to tag-teaming for antishipping the obvious OTP (Iso x Kelas).

@ Snowy: That was insanely sudden. Are you drunk or just suddenly affectionate?

Blarg, internet, decide whether or not you want to work.

Anyway, will my posts forever go unreplied to, Ether? Or should I just assume Damian ignored Tas?

Sorry 'bout that. I was waiting to see if Phoenix would need replying to as well, however, such was not fully necessary at the moment. I got a little busy afterward, lulz. But there you go.

And then the rps exploded while I was gone and all my energy was spent babysitting all day wheeee~:newyears:

*goes to catch up maybe oh man what even is all these posts*

okay kids nothing to see here, let the awkward people be and let's figure out what actually needs to happen so that we can have a plot again

primarily

--How are we getting the party to a situation where they can be attacked by templars? It's somewhat problematic to do that in the town proper, since you'd think someone would intervene.

and

--Some sort of summit thing needs to happen. All I've been able to deduce is who will be involved (namely, the people with characters that represent different countries.) Do we even know what they're actually going to do? I'd directly start this in the RP if I could, but I sort of can't due to being irrelevant.

primarily

--How are we getting the party to a situation where they can be attacked by templars? It's somewhat problematic to do that in the town proper, since you'd think someone would intervene.

By 'someone', you mean every Haltonian this side of the border? :P:

Half-jokes aside, that's actually been/being discussed and worked out to a degree; just don't have it 100% figured out, yet.

and

--Some sort of summit thing needs to happen. All I've been able to deduce is who will be involved (namely, the people with characters that represent different countries.) Do we even know what they're actually going to do? I'd directly start this in the RP if I could, but I sort of can't due to being irrelevant.

Summit'll probably start at around noon or so. Busy folks can go'head and start being busy(Conrad, The Septimians, Charlotte, etc)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone gives a damn what the Zaftran nobles look like:

Duchess Pelevina: Age 70something, vaguely hawkish face, steel gray hair in tight bun, ice blue eyes, default no-nonsense expression. About 5'5" or so. Gray dress, understatedly elegant and old-fashioned, with a few key modifications discreetly made to allow for movement. Skilled with a spear or a rapier on foot, the latter of which she usually carries with her in situations that allow for carrying self-defense weapons; compact, wiry build.

Dimitri: Early-mid 20s, 6'1" or thereabouts, short brown hair, fairly handsome. Clothes are expensive enough for his standing as a member of one of Zaftra's older noble families but not ostentatious or impractical. Good enough with a sword or a lance, can ride a wyvern if necessary-- medium build.

Also a very belated what the crap was that all about?!

Edited by Kiryn

• 2 months later...

MAJOR LOAF UPDATE:

Content:

-All characters below tier 2 level 1 will now be 'bumped up' to tier 2 with 0 exp.

-Third Tier Added.

-Doubling rules changed from a requirement of +2 to +3 AS

-Initial caps increased by 2 across the board.

-Saving rolls are officially removed.

-Autohits have been added.

-3+1 def/res rule removed.

-Weapon Triangle rules changed: Gaining WTA grants +1 hit and evade. WTD causes a loss of 1 hit and evade. Effects are not additive.

-Healing formula changed: A heal now counts as mag+2 (100% of mag +2).

-Affinities and affinity effects changed.

-Support system overhauled.

-New defending and exp distribution rules added.

-Hit Exp has been removed.

-Healing Exp lowered.

-Minimum critical hit damage has been removed.

-All skills revisited and/or updated.

-Several skills removed.

-New skills added.

-Crimson Weapon skill added.

-Original Crimson Weapon traits removed.

Okay here are some things. Because of the rule changes and new additions, every character can be 'restatted' or 'rebuilt'(you should know what I mean by this). You can also change your affinity if you want, but only once. The changes will be final for those who participate in the next stat battle ... whenever that is.

And here is a link to the updated OP: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19561&view=findpost&p=914164

Please read it thoroughly when you get the chance.

I'm about to edit the stat/support spreadsheet accordingly. Nobody edit it while I'm fixing things pl0x.

Edit: Locked for editing. I'll handle things and then unlock it.

New edit: The stat tabs are still locked, but everything else is open.

Edited by kdanger

this thread is now a qdb

Discussing an argument between Morgan and Kelas, respectively:

<Kiryn> "why you let people go off to their deaths" "because unlike you i actually have a soul" "how does that even make sense" "oh screw you"

<Cynthia> that's a pretty good summary

<Phoenix> lol

<Kiryn> really the last three lines tend to be a good summary of the end of any conversation between those two

<Cynthia> or Morgan and like half the group

<Kiryn> yeah

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still going to wait a day or two (maybe even three) before writing anything relating to either of those events. You were too upset when you wrote them for me to see them as official right now, so I'm just going to wait. Those were both handled extremely poorly IMO :-_-: