Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

To remain in character, absolutely none of my characters can develop a romantic interest in Morgan with the except of Ivan, and Ixion if he ever retrieves his soul from the underworld XD

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

A moment totally interrupted by Chase because he's already trying to hit on Morgan. Don't try it plz, Chase needs a friend ;_;

I don't think she would be romantically interested in an outlaw with no crimson weapon,or atleast,not as her first.Damian has a massive headstart,my friend.You can have seconds,I guess...

I don't think she would be romantically interested in an outlaw with no crimson weapon,or atleast,not as her first.Damian has a massive headstart,my friend.You can have seconds,I guess...

Damian's too busy with others, whereas Chase is only interested in Morgan. Also they're getting close to a C support, so hah

Damian had so much interaction and plot significance early on that he is ready for a C with almost any of the original characters who he had positive relations with.

Using Morgan as an example,he usually is on the same side as her in arguments,has given her a massive chunk of knowledge on the CW,and just general being one of the few people who hasn't really pissed her off.He also calmed her rage at the inn.

With a little more interaction brought into play,I wouldn't see a C taking that long.

But Chase will get to B faster due to her being his main focus.

Also, Chase takes her side on nearly every argument (purposely) and always tries to talk to her specifically when he gets the chance.

But by principle we can only have one A or S support so Chase wins by default

*cough*

How is that a default win. Chase could very easily be locked to "friends zone" B support.

*cough*

How is that a default win. Chase could very easily be locked to "friends zone" B support.

*hiss* Cursed B zone :angry:

On the flipside, anyone can end up with just about anyone given that Snowy allows us to sever supports in this rp :awesome: :(

馬鹿ばっかり。。。。。。

Hmm, finally caught up,

@Chase, Pfft cave-ins aren't hard to cause.

@Ether/Chase, Less bragging, more action Even if it is hard to hit on Cynthia's character when Cynthia isn't here.

馬鹿ばっかり。。。。。。

Hmm, finally caught up,

@Chase, Pfft cave-ins aren't hard to cause.

@Ether/Chase, Less bragging, more action Even if it is hard to hit on Cynthia's character when Cynthia isn't here.

Can't read that .... -_-

Caves are fun :awesome:

Cynthia's character is probably harder to hit on when she is here XD

They don't reward EXP. Unless Snowy says they can.

Though no EXP would be rewarded for trying to fend off the epic Paladins so don't try it.

*Wonders if Bal can read it or if he's just using lowly translators*

I'm okay with simple words and phrases, but I'll have to admit needing to look up difficult kanji. My verb conjugations could also use a lot of work too. I'm pretty terrible at it actually...

Wasn't aware we could set the player could set stats for enemies and still reward exp henceforth, interesting, and noted for future reference.

I just wrote that off as people assuming they could do things they couldn't and nobody bothering to correct them because it wasn't necessary to do so.

Not sure how useful the Shanice event would be once we're bound in chains and plodding between two rows of armored soldiers. XD

In regards to my last post in the RP

@Phoenix: I'm expecting some animosity from Viveka for awhile, after all, we did kill... err Celeste and a few others she was aquainted (possibly friends with) in the last battle, and if she's just willing to let that slide, she's got brain damage, or isn't someone who can be trusted.

If she does join, (the above applies equally to Conrad, "You killed my men, but I'll pardon you doesn't make sense) I'm expecting she joins due to Conrads orders. (How Conrad joins is up to Rein though)

Edited by Nadesico

Not sure how useful the Shanice event would be once we're bound in chains and plodding between two rows of armored soldiers. XD

I can't initiate it until they're cut loose.