• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Editted last post, and

<_< I thought you wanted to keep this quiet?

Now everyone online at the moment will know what's going on when it happens.

They still don't know the specifics of the first meeting and Iso's role in it XD

Plus I figured they should at least know why I'm so impatient about the capital arrival(even though now I'm essentially stalling it XD)

Also everyone's been looking at my spoilers for some reason :/

So am I to accept the enemies stats, or is Bal correct?

I just wrote that off as people assuming they could do things they couldn't and nobody bothering to correct them because it wasn't necessary to do so.

Nyeh, as I said in my post though, they'll probably be willing to accept a surrender. However if Jackson gives out a pardoning without proper reason, expect a very violent Nadesico. "They have crimson weapons" isn't enough. And regardless of Damians position in Halton, it's not like he's been granted political immunity in Elysimma, like someone mentioned a few pages ago, Damian/Aiya being pulled out and sent back to Halton isn't impossible, but the idea of them talking with the King/Emperor? of Halton to get everyone out isn't plausible at all. Not unless Halton threatens war

I expected something like this to happen, that's why I argued against fighting Percy.

Also Chase has admitted he commited crimes and it was his "stupidity" that caused it, so I'm wondering how he'll be forgiven for his crimes as well. Assuming the inn can be solved with money. (Speaking of money, chances are the soldiers from the border town have made up some story and sent it to the capitol regarding Irina tricking the soldiers). But killing soldiers isn't as simple to get around.

Conrad's going to strike some sort of deal with the group in order to join. If we don't fight him the deal is better. Oh, and thanks for reminding me about those soldiers. The chance is currently... 65.5% that we won't fight him. And most likely it can only get lower.

And yeah, those enemy's stats were basically my way of saying "fight them all and you're screwed."

Edited by Lightning

I don't see any reason not to progress, it looks like the majority of the group is for surrendering, and we can only expect a long boring conversation between Chase and Viveka from here. I still demand a good reason

:/

Good reason for what? Pardons? Meh -_-

Viveka's intention is to convince Chase to turn himself over to Jackson in exchange for not executing everyone. She's willing to accept their surrender and take them into the city, but first she wants to ask some obvious questions. (Odd that either free or captured the goal is accomplished somewhat :unsure: )

She has to be cautious. At this stage of the game, just about anything could go wrong, and she doesn't want anymore of Jackson's men getting killed when she could use a little diplomacy instead.

Nady is very distressed at the continuing pointless-ness of this Chase episode, the Cobalt caves didn't add anything, (if anything it was just an excuse for a temporary group split), Snowy refuses to answer questions as usual, and it's more then clear you (and Rein) are planning to pardon the group for no apparent reason, other then it being plot-wise necessary.

I've tried to avoid doing what I did in Chapter 1&2 by trying to argue sense into you all, but you all seem to ignore them as simply Kamilla being annoying, so if that's how you want to do it, I have to use "Nady's Npc's" XD

They aren't necessarily going to be "pardoned". This could easily be held over their heads for kicks later on. Besides, all you can do at this point is get a bunch of people killed :facepalm:

And that's what I'm aiming for :P I can't kill the RP characters, but I can still give them hell.

It might not be what you have in mind, but it's clearly what others are looking at, and I can't see any reason why they'd be pardoned, once I exclude the inevitable show of characters overestimating their importance. I tried accepting something I couldn't comprehend leaving it as is with the cobalt caves,(Their existence/importance) and they turned out to be a waste of time :/ Which had to be remedied with a timeskip.

If you've worked out something with Chase, let me know Via PM and I might reconsider what I have planned. (I was going to spring it on you all before you reached Selizara originally anyway)

Edited by Nadesico

Wouldn't the RP be more interesting at all times if all parties were online?

I miss the days of old when Ether and Cynthia were online and active, Back then we only had to deal with Kai's random posts about Helios killing stuff that didn't exist and him randomly teleporting around.

Edited by Nadesico

Doubt it, active period ended like 2 hours ago, it's just the dull boring late group from here.

Snike seems to be around occassionaly but no longer posting.

And Can't exactly make Kamilla interact with either of you two considering I don't get along with Isotov, or Kelas. (And have no real connections with Irina and Arrin). You two could go into a support discussion though I suppose.

Wouldn't the RP be more interesting at all times if all parties were online?

I miss the days of old when Ether and Cynthia were online and active, Back then we only had to deal with Kai's random posts about Helios killing stuff that didn't exist and him randomly teleporting around.

What ... back when Iso was flame fodder for the group, and the group couldn't travel ten feet without fighting? Or back when entire villages were on fire and Irina was just a sellsword?

@ Lacuna

Kelas needs some armor :lol: