• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

*Is Pro-Hatred*

Hmm, I'm going to disagree with Cynthia, I can't really see us having a goal, it's not like the demon lords actually appear, and it's just a select few wanting to put the CW under their supervision (Morgan/Damian/Irina) other then that it feels to me like the group has no clear motive, I mean what are we supposed to be doing now?

Aye. Don't forget that there is a monster sitting right on the road who will REEK of demonic magic. Well... rather something close enough (rot magic... if that makes sense); but still... Yes. There is a monster. The monster is why I named the chapter only 'Glimpses' instead of something else.

You'll see...

Anyways, a more serious matter. Recently, I've been under a high amount of stress, both physical and mental. Three weeks ago, similar levels of stress caused me to pass out onto the floor in the middle of the day. Though I recovered, I'm fast approaching those conditions again. Already, I've lost my place in the RP and having to read through so many pages is not good for me. I do not desire to ask for you to slow down your posting, however, just that you would be willing to provide a few more obvious 'catch-ups' to allow me to skim anything so I can get a post up (by some cruel luck, I can't log in to post at college, rendering M/W basically me-gone days). As is... here is what I THINK is happening.

Riot due to so many people dying and the crimson weapon wielders being blamed.

Party moving slowly towards the monster.

Two days, and like three and a half pages in feedback and Chapter pages that I had to read through as a result :facepalm:

One moment please .... >_<

AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!!!!

Okay I'm better now :)

Stuff:

Can't introduce Isotov until early next chapter, unless you want the monster burned to a crisp.

Can't have Ivan and Lev return until the end of Chapter 2 or the start of Chapter 3

@Nady

I don't post very often because I'm usually ONLY talking with Cynthia or Kai. They're not super posters or anything so my posts are usually just relevant replies to them. Also Irina is more of a support character at the moment. Until Isotov shows up, most of her actions are going to be entirely inconsequential to the group. So I prefer to only post the things she does that are relevant and I mix in a little steed humor to keep it interesting and develop Kiev as a more memorable wyvern.

@Snowy

I think my posts are already easy enough to skim through. They're short, sweet, and generally few and far between.

I think that's all :)

They can show up sooner/later/whenever.

I don't see why her second character would have to be a myrmen.

Tribes like Sacae has Nomads and Myrmen.

Perfect pairup

@Onefate: Helios is under Insomnia so i dont see any problems yet

Hmm, due to several complaints and complications I've decided to withdraw temporarily from this RP. (Possibly permanently) Under normal circumstances I wouldn't give a "flea's uber cute kid" what others think, but added on to my personal opinions have concluded it would be best for me to withdraw.

Since Reika posses the Crimson Daggers, I give full permission to Snowy to kill the character off at whatever point he see's fit. As I believe they will important to the plot, Dalton and Jones, can either be killed or just disappear. Sabla... well I had interesting plans for her but I guess they'll never come to fruition.

I apologize for the sudden withdrawal, and wish the RP good luck.