Oh hey guys!

Ein

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking games, as opposed to pokemon

btw, there's a reason most people who say pokemon stopped being good after g/s/c haven't played 4th gen deretsun

Yeah, there are a lot of pokemon fans that stopped after 2nd gen. I know a few myself, and a lot of them is interested in HG and SS.

But by that alone, I wouldn't be so sure as though they will never release 3gen remakes.

The chances of it are still very high, regardless of those facts.

LOL at above pic.

Edited by Deretsun

50 Cent can survive being shot by missiles. I was gonna go black anyways since it's my favorite colour, but that just cemented the fact

50 Cent can survive being shot by missiles. I was gonna go black anyways since it's my favorite colour, but that just cemented the fact

I have to ask though, once you have Black and you had an option in the future later for White...

...Would you go back?

So the gym leaders will be different shutters?

I'm hearing a lot of referencing to Colosseum...

If i can remember one thing from that game more than anything, it was that the protagonist was A BADASS!! (More than the tried-and-true 10-12 year old kid taking on the world, anyway)

thats what I want to see in these new games... a cool anti-hero PC

and i love the new direction with physical/special attacks being based on the move itself, so they better keep it that way >=[

Also optional minigames while using the HMs like Fly would be cool. Like when you're flying, shoot down other flying Pokemon using your flying Pokemon's attacks in an R-Type style minigame. Flying on Rayquaza while using Hyper Beam to take down a flock of Wingull at once? Yeah please.

To be honest, before I got HMs like Fly and Surf that's what I actually expected to happen. Kinda silly, but it's true.

Edited by Reinfleche

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly Pokemon Sunday is supposed to reveal a new Pokemon next week, but because of the description of their skit, I'm fairly sure it's a misinterpretation. Just gotta wait.

Edited by Sirona

Supposedly the starters ill be revealed, hope they look cool. (Fire/Dark, Grass/Psychic, Water/Fighting please)

Why all the dual types?

The bottom one looks like a chicorita clone, lets hope his/her stats will be better.

The top right one looks like piplup, sorta.

The top left looks liek charmander, sorta.

I dunno, these look pretty unimaginative atm.

Dual types are awesome (still waiting for fire water :drool:

Agreed on unimaginative, they should just let it die if they are going to start making clones.

Edited by Ulki

If the left one is the grass type, then there'll be at least one awesome starter. If not, we might have a problem. I wanna wait and see what they actually look like, before I form a full opinion though.

It's been confirmed that left is grass, middle is fire, and right is water.

It's quite obvious.

No, that's not fire on the left one's tail. Besides Cyndaquil, have you ever seen fire that symmetrical?

Obviously right is some beaver/platypus thing.

Or, it should be. D: