SF User Tier List

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash is not xenophobic. He just hates other languages because "they are useless when English exists".

NM and Crash share the same flaw of taking everything too seriously, having a broken sarcasm detector, and using silly expressions when they are apparently angry.

And I'm much better?

This is somewhat of a strange analogy, but...Dubya was a better leader than Stalin. Particularly on the 'not slaughtering millions of civilians' angle. I still idolise that dude that lobbed a shoe at the former's face.

Of course, Stalin had a touch more competence when it came to war...

This is somewhat of a strange analogy, but...Dubya was a better leader than Stalin. Particularly on the 'not slaughtering millions of civilians' angle. I still idolise that dude that lobbed a shoe at the former's face.

Of course, Stalin had a touch more competence when it came to war...

Nope, perfectly acceptable. Would it scare you to know that there's some who thought Dubya did an awesome job?

Nope, perfectly acceptable. Would it scare you to know that there's some who thought Dubya did an awesome job?

Well, seeing as he averaged slightly over half of the public vote during the elections, I'd guessed this.

Well, seeing as he averaged slightly over half of the public vote during the elections, I'd guessed this.

Nope, I'm talking people who had thought he was amazing, not voters who were disgruntled/uninformed/not paying attention!

Well, statistically speaking at least some of those Republican votes would have actually come through from genuine approval, especially in a nation where voting isn't compulsory.

Well, statistically speaking at least some of those Republican votes would have actually come through from genuine approval, especially in a nation where voting isn't compulsory.

Now imagine someone telling this to you voluntarily.

I vote that God tier be re-named Goddess tier. There are four women, and only TWO men! Majority rules!

i vote that a bad idea.

and to be in the highest to of anything except how well you give birth, you have to have the ability to cum allllllllllllllllllll over somebodys face...riiiiiight?

Am I even on here?

*checks*

Nope, clearly not.

Do you wish to join me in Invisible? It's totally awesome! People forget you exist, and you don't have to worry about weird pairings and the like.

since I seem to have lost some of my invisibility. . .

Do you wish to join me in Invisible? It's totally awesome! People forget you exist, and you don't have to worry about weird pairings and the like.

since I seem to have lost some of my invisibility. . .

Just normal pairings like you X Obviam.