Nestling for Moderator 2010

Nestling

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Nestling to moderate us.

I want to leave for good if that ever happens.

*Donates massive sum of money and beer to Nestling*

Nestling for moderator? What?

You know, I wanted to be a mod back in the day ... mainly because of Red Fox and how I looked up to her for about ten days. But then I thought "I'm not sure I want my name shining in big bright magenta(that's fancy english for PINK). On top of that, no one will make many posts in threads that I'm active in because they will fear my magenta-ness Also, Shuuda and I would be on the same team ... what couldn't go wrong with that?".

Anyway ... campaigns suck. Too much politics. Instead of getting donations and all, why not just be a good member? What could possibly go wrong if you stop spamming up FFtF with disturbing everyday life fun facts and do something legit? Like joining spetsnaz? :P

You know, I wanted to be a mod back in the day ... mainly because of Red Fox and how I looked up to her for about ten days. But then I thought "I'm not sure I want my name shining in big bright magenta(that's fancy english for PINK). On top of that, no one will make many posts in threads that I'm active in because they will fear my magenta-ness Also, Shuuda and I would be on the same team ... what couldn't go wrong with that?".

Anyway ... campaigns suck. Too much politics. Instead of getting donations and all, why not just be a good member? What could possibly go wrong if you stop spamming up FFtF with disturbing everyday life fun facts and do something legit? Like joining spetsnaz? :P

I stopped there.

Pink =/= Magenta

You're thinking of Shuuda on the same team? I think back then, Fox was there too.

*switches to prissy accent*

Purple with a little too much flavor :/

By that logic all colors are one, with just slight variations in the intensity of red, blue, and green.

*looks at Phoenix's avatar*

*Notes the hair colour of attractive named character*

I assume you mean Stephanie. Well that would be pink.

You're thinking of Shuuda on the same team? I think back then, Fox was there too.

By that logic all colors are one, with just slight variations in the intensity of red, blue, and green.

@ Shuuda and Red Fox

Yeeeeah ... like I said, I used to want to be. Now I'm not so sure the benefits outweigh the sheer annoyance :/

@ Colors

I won't argue with that. It's most likely true.

*waits for Revan to take the color spectrum bait* <.< >.>