[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wish you had bosses like Riordan :P. You sure the "coolness/quality" isn't just "jealousy?"

Nah I was just teasing how Dei's portraits just look so much higher quality than the original portraits, like Hawkeye's, for instance.

Are you unable to see the two different map sprites? Really? I gave generic Berserkers the generic map sprite, and Hawkeye gets his custom one. It's called quality and polish, bro.

I... wasn't being sarcastic... D= I actually thought it was pretty awesome that you did that... T_T

He was in the last release.....

whoops, I didn't play the last release. Dan had always been one of my favorite characters who was mentioned but never played as. Well, technically we played as him, buuuuut... =P

I don't know if you intended this or not, but it's possible to 4-turn Lyn's Tale by recruiting Shin in the same turn you kill Kaleva (preventing the reinforcements, or Guy or Dayan, from appearing).

Wait, Shin is in this?

I don't know if you intended this or not, but it's possible to 4-turn Lyn's Tale by recruiting Shin in the same turn you kill Kaleva (preventing the reinforcements, or Guy or Dayan, from appearing).

Is there ever a time when you're not thinking efficient play?

Is there ever a time when you're not thinking efficient play?

I find it a lot more entertaining. Part of what I love about this hack so far is how fun it is to push for efficient completion, mainly because unlike in normal play, you're handed fixed characters that are actually quite well balanced (and you really need to use almost everyone for efficient completion).

Another thing I noticed is that characters don't seem to get critical bonuses from supports any more. I assume this is deliberate on the creator's part.

Mekkah posted a video of this already, yeah.

I will try to fix the Kaleva issue (again).

[12:56] archsagex: Also' date=' goal is to finish v3 TODAY

[12:56'] archsagex: As soon as I get home, it's muthafuckin' go-time

Now, we all know how I do with personal release goals, but I'm feeling it guys. I'll keep the forums updated on my ENblitz.

I'm posting here to express my frustration at that thing which caused me to repeatedly try to figure out what was wrong with the script, when it turns out FEditor just hated the dang background color ._.

Again, Arch, your TECHNIQUE IS FLAWLESS.

Edited by shadowofchaos

The release draws NEARER! Now I'm in the realm of small touch-ups.

shamshirtothehorseslegs.png

(Shamshir replaces Wo Dao for all non-Karel units).

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

Double-post because I can should.

screensversion3-1.png

Version 3 is finally complete and up for download! I'm sorry for the two weeks of delay, but I hope you all enjoy the patch! New link is in the first post, but I'll put it here anyways.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL