[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

Anyway, I think that Wil should get a buff. Trent, you and Arch were clearly misrepresenting Anouleth. For the most part, Wil is kind of shit, but I think he can be salvaged somewhat. Nobody is saying he has to solo maps of course, but just a slight increase to his base strength and speed will probably do the trick.

Why should he get a buff when he works fine? He kills stuff. And he does it fairly well. I see no problem with Wil.

I'm betting this'll get mocked in chat.

You're not important enough for that ;x

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong. I think it's a shame that intelligent and useful comments apparently escape your notice.

it seems you have no idea why heath wasn't useful, here the short version

http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=26676

and here's the long version

http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=32331

please tell me how is heath suppost to contribute to anything

EDIT: Reworded post completely.

Now, I'm no master of debating history, but '08 is a long time ago. I mean, supports are being discussed (by the first guy, at least, who is... kind of banned) and Vaida is said to be terrible.

More importantly, what exactly is relevant about the discussion due to Heath's (fairly decent) usefulness in FE7? It's EN that matters, and the only throwback to FE7's statistics that bears mentioning is the averages, which aren't 17/1 and aren't being weighed up against EN's enemies. (And you're comparing FE7 Wil favourably to FE7 Heath. What. I mean, no matter the relevance of those arguments...what?)

Also, could you please learn how to punctuate? Thank you.

Edited by Furetchen

it seems you have no idea why heath wasn't useful, here the short version

http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=26676

and here's the long version

http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=32331

please tell me how is heath suppost to contribute to anything

Wow, it's a portal back into Ye Olde Days where people talked about supports and didn't understand how to use Pure Waters.

Getting away from debating the usefulness of Heath and Wil, with Zealot's tale, would it be possible to either increase Niime's speed or give her a lighter tome? At present, she's getting doubled by most (if not all) enemies. Also, were we supposed to recruit Sykes (there's also a spelling mistake in Wallace's convo with Zealot, Wallace says shinning [when he talks about Zealot with his new Silver Lance])?

Edited by Epic Fail

Getting away from debating the usefulness of Heath and Wil, with Zealot's tale, would it be possible to either increase Niime's speed or give her a lighter tome? At present, she's getting doubled by most (if not all) enemies. Also, were we supposed to recruit Sykes?

You don't have to I don't think (never killed him w/o recruiting, I need to to test it out), but storyline-wise you're supposed to. Sadly, because of a bug that should be fixed soon, he is uncontrollable and just stays in place after recruitment. Not that you need him to finish the tale, of course.

In Homecoming, you misspelled 'Burden', and instead had Kent say 'Burder', which I'm sure isn't a word.

Also, when Lyn talks to Rath, it says that her grandfather asked her to become a 'Marquise' instead of a 'Marquess'

EDIT:

Also this:

f1c6d1a64d2a7562064da4158b36e1f2.png

Edited by Joerachi

Also, when Lyn talks to Rath, it says that her grandfather asked her to become a 'Marquise' instead of a 'Marquess'

That sounds a lot like a feminine equivalent of a Marquess.

Also this:

Reduce your screen size when you screenshot, sheesh.

The only way that looks like it could occur would be if Werner was attacked by Eliwood(they have a set convo IIRC) and healed by one of the druids, making that error not very easily fixed. IMO the quote still stands, he gets healed to show you the power of the bolm mountain bandits but now I'm just rambling.

Note: That screen doesn't tell much either, so if my guess was incorrect, please explain it.

In Homecoming, you misspelled 'Burden', and instead had Kent say 'Burder', which I'm sure isn't a word.

EDIT:

Also this:

The screen shot is not an error on the developers part. It's the way the game is programmed that initiates the quote to appear when first initiating battle. My guess is you attacked with Eliwood playing the special quote. Leaving the standard quote unused until the bandit gets healed which counts as a "battle" thus triggering the quote to appear.

Arch is smart, I'm pretty sure he could find out how to make it so that a convo doesn't activate unless it's a player unit initiating the action on the boss and not an enemy initiating the action on the boss.

Perhaps just make it so that any healer would have a specific quote with him that points to 0x0000 so it would appear that they have no quote.

What if the healer heals him twice? Honestly, I'd think Arch's time better spent on other things, since it still kinda makes sense.

The game doesn't like the power staff. Every time I use it, it freezes and makes that awful screechy buzzing noise. It happens no matter who I use it on if that helps.

Hawkeye has a B support with Ephidel. I guess he took the saying "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" seriously....

Here's a video of two bugs in Hector's Tale:

Hector's Tale

Edited by YoshiBrawler

I don't know what it is, but as soon as I talk to Karel in the Tale Select, it goes back to the title screen. Does anyone know if you can fix this?

Not at the moment, unless there's a certain emulator that goes around it, although I haven't seen it. Chances are it will be fixed when Arch updates the Beta, when he gets around to it.

Why am I not able to access Zealot's tale(cant talk to Zealot)? Also is Eliwood's gaiden tale the only tale?

Interesting hack otherwise, though. I mean, it has nice character development. :3

Why am I not able to access Zealot's tale(cant talk to Zealot)? Also is Eliwood's gaiden tale the only tale?

Interesting hack otherwise, though. I mean, it has nice character development. :3

You should be able to talk to Zealot no problem as soon as he appears on the Tale Select screen. That shouldn't be a problem.

There's another Gaiden tale in Pent's tale, which involves Renault stepping on a certain space in interacting with it. The space is really easy to see.

In Hector's Tale, the village doesn't close when you enter it(by the starting point) and Shaver makes the game glitch up(this happens every time).

V-EMBLEM.png

Also, the Power staff doesn't work(though I think this was already said).

Edit:

The Shaver glitches is also happening in Pent's Tale.

Edited by kittE

Make sure you have the latest patch (which has access to zealot's tale, but a few bugs)