[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

Well let's see. Off hand.

~~~~

The bandits assaulting Pherae castle in tale 1.

Ninian being Eliwood's wife.

Marquess Araphen being responsible for the destruction of House Cornwell, and Raven going after him for it.

Also Geitz being in Raven's party was my idea.

Not to mention the names of the bosses. Werner, Kaleva, and Karman were mine.

~~~~

True you added a lot of details. But at the core, Tales 1 and 2 are rooted from my original pitch.

Those few details are hardly "the entire concept", but still came from me.

I don't want to do this privately because it really solves nothing. You would just say whatever you had to to calm me down. The last time we spoke in private you just badmouthed Seph because you know I don't like the guy. That's just the kind of person you are. When I was the only who would work for you, you had endless love for anything I made for you, but once you found better. All the respect disappeared and you instantly adopted all of their elitism and hate. You have no loyalty or respect.

Also, I don't want any of the replacements even remotely resembling the ones I submitted. And after this. Any mention of me where EN is concerned, be it credit, blame, or even the tiniest use of my name vanishes. It should be as if I was never involved at all.

God shut up and get a hobby, preferably something with your hands that doesn't involve a computer.

Ninian being Eli's wife... just shut up, you're making yourself look even stupider.

Bandits attack Pherae all the time :/

Araphen, sure go for it, however i think that may have been mentioned in FE7

Geitz wanders, he can go where he pleases, shush

BOSS NAMES OH NO, SO IMPORTANT

quick version: shut up and find somewhere else to raeg, you're just wasting all of our time.

Edited by Kitty of Time

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not serious are you?

Yeah that was mine. In an AIM chat with Arch. We were talking about Eliwood having a wife in Tale 1. I said 'How about Ninian?' and he basically said ok.

Arguably, Eliwood can marry Ninian, Lyn, or Fiora in FE7.

Edited by Nayr

Well let's see. Off hand.

~~~~

...Are you fucking serious?

"HEY HEY HEY I INVENTED GRAVITY GUIZ!"

---

EDIT: You're serious. You're serious.

Edited by Kam

This lies outside the realm of absurd suggestion. You know how many players already agree on this potential? It's not an original thought, and can't really be recalled.

A more obscure suggestion--Isadora and Eliwood--sure, that's defendable. But that's because of its minority. This suggestion is so popular, and also emphasized in-game, that you can't really record it as being your sole idea.

Yeah that was mine. In an AIM chat with Arch. We were talking about Eliwood having a wife in Tale 1. I said 'How about Ninian?' and he basically said ok.

Which makes it not your idea.

I want to open up your brain and see how, even if, it functions.

WOW SO MUCH THOUGHT PUT INTO THAT :OOOOO

Seriously, are you 12? Please, just go away into nayrland

It was my idea to use her and not one of the other two. So it counts.

What.

What?

What.

OKAY SO what you're saying, is that because you suggested to use one of the game's already implanted canons, Arch can't use it? Did you write FE7? Are you secretly the creator? Because unless you are, Ninian and Eliwood marrying is actually not your idea. Just FYI.

lyn x ninian OTP

Everyone's favorite.

Edited by seph1212

Right, let's actually address these without being belligerent, anymore.

~~~~

~~~~

Having bandits attack is not an original idea. It's an idea used in every FE game, will always be used in FE games, and can't be taken as someone's own idea. So, unless Arch really wants to rewrite tale 1, no go.

~~~~

~~~~

Looooooooooool.

~~~~

Marquess Araphen being responsible for the destruction of House Cornwell, and Raven going after him for it.

~~~~

Right, see, here, you can say that Arch can't use this idea because it is actually somewhat original, so he'll have to think of something else for this.

~~~~

~~~~

Geitz is a wanderer, and is always joining up with different groups. To say that the idea for having him join up with Raven, because he was there at the time, is original, is farce. He would have known Raven from fighting along side him with Eliwood, at least as an acquaintance, and would probably agree to fight with him if asked.

~~~~

~~~~

Names, sure, are something that Arch will probably have to change.

So there you go. Those two things, tale 2's plot and the names, are what you can honestly ask to be changed.

No, this is a bit defendable. Raven has nothing to do with Geitz. No supports are shared between the two, no exterior relations, and what each decides to do is in no way related.

For the two to meet is a parry of chance. And because so, it is a bit original to suggest it.

No, this is a bit defendable. Raven has nothing to do with Geitz. No supports are shared between the two, no exterior relations, and what each decides to do is in no way related.

For the two to meet is a parry of chance. And because so, it is a bit original to suggest it.

Touché touché touché.

So I guess if Arch wants Geitz still there, he's going to have to think of his own way for them to join up ' x'

"Sticking Geitz in" is kind of a stretch but I can kinda see it if I squint. On the other hand, you can kind of stick in Geitz anywhere, since that's his entire shtick (wandering warrior, ho).

Let's address these point by point.

This is not an original idea. If it was an original group (Bolm Mountain Bandits exist in FE6) or something, maybe. But claiming you came up with the idea of "the early game bandit chapter" is nonsense.

Claiming this as your own is laughably absurd. I asked you for an opinion on who it should be, you didn't come up with the idea to pair them, FE7 did. Next.

Now, being a man of my word, I'm already in the process of rewriting Tale 2 to remove this plot element. This is gonna delay version 4.0 a fuckton, but heck, I'll uphold my part of the agreement. The plot element was your idea, consider it removed and prepare to watch Raven hunting the assassin Alastor in the Western Isles.

Okay. Let's consider that every other cast member is set in stone. Now that I'm redoing Tale 2, Geitz isn't claimed by any tale. Welp, looks like he's going there by default. Sorry Nayr, but you can look forward to seeing Geitz wandering through the Western Isles.

I assure you, new names are on the way.

Edited by Arch

Yay, new tale 2! I am excited. :) It is like getting a 14th tale.

I did enjoy the original though ~

This is getting out of hand. Continue things in private, there is absolutely no reason to clog this thread with ridiculous arguments. These threads are made by project leads in hopes of receiving feedback and constructive criticism. It is also a place for people playing it to mingle and discuss it. Not only does getting into a silly argument about who owns what ostracize people hoping to discuss the game, but it also contributes absolutely nothing of value to the project's improvement.

Handle it in PM, an IM service, whatever. Further posts on the subject in this thread will result in a warn.

I'm going to risk the warn here and wonder what it was that Nayr might have responded with XD

Now to avoid being off topic, does this mean we can get loli!Echidna?

Edited by Kam

I'm going to risk the warn here and wonder what it was that Nayr might have responded with XD

That's something I wouldn't mind seeing in EN. Chibi!Gonzales is also something you could possibly work into a Western Isles story.

"Sticking Geitz in" is kind of a stretch but I can kinda see it if I squint. On the other hand, you can kind of stick in Geitz anywhere, since that's his entire shtick (wandering warrior, ho).

I kinda feel like it would make more sense to have Geitz where Fargus currently is. :

If she's in her 30s in FE6 as per general consensus, she wouldn't be anywhere near a loli in the EN timeframe. Hell, she could barely be younger than Nino. (Ok, I guess she could squeeze into the loli range then...)

Edit: Actually, you know what... come to think of it, if Pent's tale has Klein and Clarine as newborns, then it must be fairly early on in the 7-6 time gap. So that might mean Nino's sprite is a bit too aged...

Edited by zahlman