[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

According to the Localization Issues page here on SF, Huey should be the correct name for Florina's Pegasus. While Makar *is* used as well, the page suggests that this was a mistranslation of Mark (Mr. Default Tactician) that was mistaken to be the name of her Pegasus.

I saw the video on YT the other day, but didn't really feel a need to comment. Though, like the others have said it, I do think your voice fits quite well for doing commentary.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My second YouTube video about Elibian Nights with a commentary by myself.

A) What accent is that? I mentally associate it with California, but...I mentally associate a LOT of American accents with California.

B ) Sain's new mug is bitchin'.

C) At one point in the Sain-Kent conversation, Kent says 'burder' instead of 'burden'. That or I'm tired and just seeing things.

What accent is that? I mentally associate it with California, but...I mentally associate a LOT of American accents with California.

Excellent guess! I am, in fact, a native Californian.

According to the Localization Issues page here on SF, Huey should be the correct name for Florina's Pegasus. While Makar *is* used as well, the page suggests that this was a mistranslation of Mark (Mr. Default Tactician) that was mistaken to be the name of her Pegasus.

I'll make sure that I change the name to Huey.

Yeah, agreed completely, she'd be killed instantly, like shown on your vid.

I think I will give her a Delphi Shield. I wanted Florina to be in the chapter, she and Lyn are BFFs. She should be there to see Lyn join the Kutolah.

Though, like the others have said it, I do think your voice fits quite well for doing commentary.

I'm happy that people are responding positively to my voice. I was admittedly a bit nervous about putting my voice up on the internet, I don't necessarily like how it sounds when I hear myself speak. But, I've decided to keep the commentaries coming. I'm starting a series-ish sort of thing called "Favorite Moments" which will provide commentary and insight into some of my favorite moments in Elibian Nights. The first video has just been released.

Excellent guess! I am, in fact, a native Californian.

I'm happy that people are responding positively to my voice. I was admittedly a bit nervous about putting my voice up on the internet, I don't necessarily like how it sounds when I hear myself speak. But, I've decided to keep the commentaries coming. I'm starting a series-ish sort of thing called "Favorite Moments" which will provide commentary and insight into some of my favorite moments in Elibian Nights. The first video has just been released.

Yesssssss

Yeah, I mentally associate accents I can now positively identify as Californian with podcasting. So it kinda goes together in my mind~

Sorry for the lack of news guys. I've been very busy with life, I'm writing and practicing comedy for a Variety Show at my community theater. Once that ends hopefully things will pick up for this hack. Thanks for your patience and support everyone, hopefully you'll be playing the completed hack sometime soon.

Alright, some progress is being made. I'm adding quite a bit to what I've already finished. For those who want to be surprised by the additions, I've put the screens in spoilers.

[spoiler=Screenies]letsgo.pngnatalie.png

dorcas.pngflorinaenters.png

Pertaining to the above;

*fanboy drool* One question, why has Dorcas lost a point of Con? Or...more points of Con, I forget how much extra Warrior promotions add on.

You know, after looking directly at this and at the FE6R's thread, I think I can safely say that you are a better palettesman. All of his mugs, while overall better looking than the source material's, end up looking washed out and drab. Your stuff looking vibrant yet realistically shaded.

He's a canonical character, killed by his adviser (Wagner) in FE6 shortly before Roy arrives in Thria.

Edited by General Archibald

I'm finally getting around to working on Tale 5. Just want to keep everyone updated, enjoy some teaser shots!

teaser2-2.pngteaser1-2.png

Damn can't tell what class he is :(

From what I've seen it looks awesome, great work.

Edited by mikethfc

I'm guessing General, only because Hector is close to Axe Armor, and he and Uther are Generals in FE6 and 7 cut-scenes.

Paladin or Great Knight could fit, but I can't remember which style of Paladins Arch has been using.

Though I'm interested to see what he's doing with the water. Unless he's trying to pull off that Niime chapter in the Illia route.

How did wagner kill that badass? That's almost crazy, wagner would so get pwned!

Digging the tileset, fe8 right?

I'm assuming Wagner attacked him in his sleep. And yes, the tileset is from FE8 (all of Elibian Nights' tilesets are).

As for his class, you guys will just have to find out later ;). I love having Orun in the Tale though.

dontworryoswin.pnganotherenemy.png

EDIT: Added a screenshot for yet another character who appears in the chapter. I love how many interesting characters there are in this tale.

Edited by General Archibald

Erik again? Damn, he must've been really pissed off by the time FE6 rolls around.

"OKAY THIS TIME I'M NOT GONNA BE ROLLED BY A BUNCH OF BLUE-CLOTHED IDIOTS"

*rollage ensues*

Everything's still lookin' great!

I'm guessing General, only because Hector is close to Axe Armor, and he and Uther are Generals in FE6 and 7 cut-scenes.

FE7 Generals don't use all 3 weapon types.

I'd place my bets on Paladin. Eric probably doesn't have an axe only to try and trick us or something. Either that, or maybe he's a custom class.