Information topic (spoilers)

Ugh, the game keeps going back to the scene where Katarina bumps into My Unit after it finishes. I JUST WANT TO PLAY

There's a patch for this. Like before, I don't know if I'm allowed to post it, so I won't.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this must mean your close to the bridge chapter! Can you take a picture of Hardin's portrait, stats, and maybe even battle animations?

Holy fuck, he heard you the first 10,000 times. You don't need to keep cluttering the thread with your redundant requests.

So this must mean your close to the bridge chapter! Can you take a picture of Hardin's portrait, stats, and maybe even battle animations?

You're setting yourself up for disappointment, man. You should mellow out and wait for it to come.

I was watching the stream the other day and I remember the chapter 2 dragon knight boss being stationary, I believe he was playing on normal mode. Currently I'm playing on maniac, and on chapter 2 that dragon knight boss does move(like in the original).

Edited by Axefighter Barst

Hardin's stats and portrait will be shown once I or someone else gets there. Now stop asking that.

Sirius starts out with some nice weapon ranks, A in Lances and B in Swords... pretty much set as a Paladin unless you want him to use the A ranked sword.

EDIT: Yes, that Chapter 2 DracoKnight boss is stationary in Normal, literally having no movement. Also, he does not have Ridersbane in normal mode.

Edited by Sirius

WTF? Saying yes to Wendal at the end of Chapter 6 gives you his hat. So yeah.

Also, since you asked so nicely shot.

fireemblem12vi2j0144139.png

The portrait looks awesome! A little disappointing he can only use lances but eh and his stats haven't been updated at all but hopefully higher difficulties will fix that. Also he's no longer a General recolor.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

It seems like growths are all raised for the most part. I'm getting a lot of 3-5 stat ups. Luke even got +1 in Res. My Unit is just too good, wiping the floor with everything in front of him. I'm doing my first run on 2 steps above the normal difficulty, so far I've only had to restart once during the prologue.

Kain joins as usual, but no more Killer Lance. I guess Frey stole it or something... There's another Dragonstone on a Thief near the start of the chapter. Roger is in this level, on the bridge. He's a Lv8 Armour Knight. Banatu is still there as well. Remind me not to get him killed before Chiki this time.

On the topic of growths, Sirius doesn't appear to be any lower than other characters. He's still my strongest, although none of my others have promoted yet.

EDIT: Sheeda recruits Roger just like in Shadow Dragon. And George can be recruited by Gordon, as usual.

Etzel is in Chapter 9, the desert one. Any guesses on how to recruit him?

EDIT: Ack, double post.

Edited by Sirius

The chest unlocking staff is still in, on a Thief in the desert. Minserva is still in the village in the northeast, she comes with the A rank Axe, Hauteclare.

I noticed before in the prologue, but there's a heatwave effect on desert terrain during battles.

Urgh, looks like it's Mage Baiting Time.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I am digging everything I am hearing so far. Lunatic sounds like crazy fun, even if it is apparently hairpulling.

I have to ask though. You got the music on those ROMs? Hows it sound, what's your guys' opinion on it? It a nice redux, mixed feelings? Hows the new stuff?

I hope they don't screw up...well, later portions, I'll put it that way ;;>>

Also, YES! ETZEL'S HIPS ARE BACK!

I'm thinking Etzel might join if you don't kill him like he did in FESD. His movement range made me think of this, it's possible to reach the seize point without provoking him.

I've only heard a couple tracks, but they're pretty nice. One very disappointing thing is though, is that the recruitment theme is just recycled from the last game :(

I've only heard a couple tracks, but they're pretty nice. One very disappointing thing is though, is that the recruitment theme is just recycled from the last game :(

That's a bad thing? I know there were 2 different kinds in the original, but FEDS's version of the recruitment theme kicked ass.

Anyways, thanks for the input.

Yep Marth works, thanks. I'm tempted to use him, but I already have Linda and then there's Merric soon...

The music is a similar style to Shadow Dragon, but perhaps a bit more fast paced in general. The prologue's music is very varied considering how long it is. Quite a few songs are back, like the recruitment theme and Camus/Michalis' song as well.