Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He claims a bomb, but i'm not very sure about him yet. He could still be a fool.

I don't remember him ever claiming a particular role. Could you point out where he said something to this effect?

In any case, I'm hesistant to ask for him to get lynched. Obviously, I can't vote, so whatever I say about lynching someone doesn't mean much.

As for Bizz, I don't think that she's being quiet in this game just to avoid suspicion. I think she's just not coming on SF much anymore. Therefore, I'm also hesitant to point too much suspicion at her just for being quiet. Ether, on the other hand, has been quiet.

This game is business as usual.I don't tend to post unless people are pressuring me to post(like a time limit) or if I have something meaningful to say.

I could put random FoS on almost anyone here,but with no real evidence,all it does is potentially lead to a bad lynch.

It's day 1, and this is confusing me. School fucking sucks.

Also, there's the possibility of Psychout being the bomb, hoping the maf/SK/whatever shoots him at night before he blows them up. So yeah, I guess leaving him alive to the could would work, I guess...

Alas, alack, Synch has discovered me. ;_;

For Fayt.

However he never said a thing when i mentioned the possibility of him being bomb.

You will not be lynched rather killed at night most likely. So if you are fool, you have just failed. If you are a bomb its even worst because you could kill vigi.

he just kept saying nonsense :mellow:

All your plans shall fail!

Mwahahah! You shall have regret!

Thats^ on page 2 with 40 post each page.

Anybody know how active Cheezperson usually is? He sure isn't saying much, but I don't remember if he's usually this quiet and couldn't be bothered to look through other games to check.

##Vote Proto He's the one I'm most suspicious of right now.

##Vote Proto He's the one I'm most suspicious of right now.

His girlfriend (Rhythm) hasn't heard from him in two days, and he's usually on a lot, so I don't know if I would be suspicious based just on him disappearing all of the sudden.

His girlfriend (Rhythm) hasn't heard from him in two days, and he's usually on a lot, so I don't know if I would be suspicious based just on him disappearing all of the sudden.

Actually, my suspicions have nothing to do with activity. I hadn't even noticed he's been gone.

So, I just checked the whole thread again, trying to find what it was that had made me suspicious of Proto, but I couldn't find anything. :/

So once again, I'm back to having no clue.

So, I just checked the whole thread again, trying to find what it was that had made me suspicious of Proto, but I couldn't find anything. :/

I know that he said something really suspicious. It was something about... well, I can't remember the line. It was pretty early on though.

It was a joking comment about how he had been discovered,and that his scumbuddies were going to kill someone as revenge.With nothing else to go on,people just jumped on it.

##Unvote: Fayt

##Vote: ALS

We're gonna have to lynch someone anyway and there is NO way we can be sure that our victim is scummy or neutral. So, I'll just go with ALS, unless he reveals a little more about his role under pressure.

Its been 4 hours already, and judging from the discussion nothing seems like it will change. Is this confusing and annoying day ending soon?

Disguised 1: We've chosen to kill ALS.

Von Bolt: Hhh... take this gun... end their life!

Disguised 1: ... I can't do it. I can't kill someone that might be my friend

Disguised 2: Fine. I will. They're with Black Hole anyway, I bet.

Von Bolt: Then shoot... Hhh... now.

*Bang*

Jugger: Chameleon Beam deactivated

Andy: Who is it? Are they Black Hole?

Sami: ...

Max: ...Andy... we just...

Andy: No! Commander Nell!

Rachel: Nell? No! It can't be!

Nell: Ah... Rachel, come here... quickly

Rachel: Nell, hold on, you'll be alright

Nell: No, I won't. Just... take this, and put it to good use.

Rachel: Your Notebook? But... you're dying, I can't just leave you...

Nell: Read it... Rachel... I'm sorry...

---------------

Later

Rachel: Alright. Nell left us this notebook. Here's what it says: Night 1: I need to know what we're up against. I'm going to investigate what the mafia can do here. Day 1: Last night yielded an interesting result. I discovered that there is no mafia faction. Night 2... oh... that's all she has in here. Well, I think we can use this information anyway.

Lash: I bet you can't.

Rachel: Lash! How dare you mess around in a time like this!

Lash: Duh, because I've got a surprise for you all. You know how nice, civilised people turn the lights out at night? We'll, we're not doing that tonight!

Rachel: You interrupted me to give us useless information about lighting?

Lash: It's not useless! I've have you know it was someone who's against you all's decision... and it means everyone can see what everyone else is up to tonight!

Jugger: Error: Lash is exaggerating.

Lash: Oh, fine. Not everything they're up to. Just who everyone visits, right? But I bet anyone who is anti-town could fake what they do! Hehehe!

Rachel: First Nell, and now this... great...

Dear ALS,

You are Nell, the lucky commander

nell.jpg

You are the commander in chief of the Orange Star army. You tend to be quite strict on new recruits, but that's only because you want the best from them. You became commander of the Orange Star army partly through your own skill, but also partly because you always seem to get lucky. Because you are so lucky, your investigations always seem to be fruitful.

Abilities:

Talking: This is your most important ability. During the day and night, you may talk to other players. Use this amazing ability to ask questions, work things out, discuss who you suspect and who you trust.

Voting: During the day phase, you may place a vote for someone in the form ##vote: [user]. Similarly, you can remove or change your vote in the form ##Unvote: [user]. This format makes it easy for me, yourself and others to find the votes, by searching for the ## string.

Investigate: Each night phase, you may try to find something out about the game, in the form: 'Night X: Find out about [something]. Always getting lucky, you will then discover something useful about the something you mentioned. You may not use this to investigate a user, or anything overly specific - if the something is too specific, you will be told to pick again.

Notebook: After each investigation, your reports are written in a notebook. If you are killed, this notebook will be revealed to the town.

You are allied with the town.

"Don't hate me just because I'm lucky!"

Night 1: I need to know what we're up against. I'm going to investigate what the mafia can do here.

Day 1: Last night yielded an interesting result. I discovered that there is no mafia faction.

Night 2:

It is now Night 2. The lights are staying on tonight. This means that the person you visit, if you visit anyone, will be displayed here. All anti-town factions will be able to fake who they visit. If you do not have a visiting role, then naturally you will visit nobody.

Yes, this is a one time ability some anti-town person has used, and so this won't happen again this game.

Edited by I Eat Tables