Awesome statements you've made?

Furby

"Remember, anyone who goes outside dies, and the more outside you go, the more deader you eventually become."

I was originally addressing someone specifically, a ginger whom I constantly state has no life and is only a figment of another guy's imagination (I use a random name generator for the other guy).

"You know, I've long stopped talking to any one in particular, or even the board as a whole, but you're doing a horrible job. You know who you are."

I said this in the chatbox on a forum I admin for. The silence that followed was epic.

I yelled at someone who was trolling the boards. I cannot find him, or my quote. This irritates me.

However, I did once say of RP;

RP has two faces. With one hand he causes shitstorms, insults people at random, is a total hypocrite and is kinda an asshole in general. This is the less annoying half. With the other half he is ALWAYS apologising, he censors out his own 'cuss words' and behaves like a Sunday School teacher in a Narnia novel. He keeps saying he's sorry...about shit that we'd FORGET about if he didn't constantly bring it up again. The first time he caused a massive argument he defriended himself from EVERYONE. Including myself, but I kinda got over that.

RP...if you can swallow your fucking pride, just lie back, remember not to emulate Crash, try to at least imitate human behavior once in a while, and while the depressed act was cute for maybe about half a minute it's kinda wearing thin now. I got where I was in this forum by making my personality set in stone, then rolling with it. When someone disagrees with this persona, I neither change positions, nor do I demand the rights I apparently have. When someone puts me on an obvious joke tier list, I accept my position with a smile. When someone baits me, if I decide to bite, I will fucking bite, but I can let things pass by. Learn to fucking relax. Maybe then people will actually start to think of you as a whole new person and you can get this redemption thing you've been seeking for the past month or two.

He became less annoying for like three days. I felt like a therapist.

* Is contemplating how she should kill the immortal bird*

You could marry me ... ... then I'd just kill myself.

The psychedelic experience will transform you. The caffeine will awaken all sorts of potential you never realized, Phoenix. You will understand. You will have...the hunger.

That's what they said about weed :/

Did you notice the similarities between Twilight Princess and real-life; the amount of domestic violence that occurs is proportional to the tastiness of the soup.
Edited by mikethfc

I do not make awesome statements. I make keen observations.

This topic's inability to cater to everyone offends me. I request it be detonated in space.

@Tobi Yay =)

Ooh ooh ooh I think I remember one once!!! But... Since I hardly remember what it was or what it was about, this leads me to guess it's from a long long time ago. Likely wouldn't be able to find it =o

I'm not good at awesome statements. =3 Not awesome or clever enough.

I think that this qualifies:

I don't liek Mudkipz =o I do not like the Jonas Brothers. I am not much into mainstream. Pop stars suck. Shows about overdramatic girls are the stupidest things on tv. Stupidest thing invented.

I don't liek Mudkipz =o I do not like the Jonas Brothers. I am not much into mainstream. Pop stars suck. Shows about overdramatic girls are the stupidest things on tv. Stupidest thing invented.

:(

I used to like you guys but I can't believe you don't like mudkipz...

I have a few different mudkips of my own. I even have a mudkip refrigerator magnet...

Was supposed to get off but then forgot something I had to do so am back on for a short bit.

I think that this qualifies:

Oh... forgot about that. Guess that's good enough.

Quote ain't appearing but doesn't matter.

@Severlan heehee not that much into pokemon and the reason why I said that was, I believe, because I got tired of Emerald saying it all the time in the chat and on the forum XD It was either him or someone else

Whaaaaaaaat.

I don't remember saying 'I herd you leik mudkipz' a lot back then. Pie, maybe.

I prefer Treecko anyway.