AAAAAAAAURGHfff

Percivalé

ffff

fuuu

fucking--

my mom

bought me ROME APPLES

AAAAAHH

THEY'RE LIKE THE WEIRDEST APPLES EVER AND I REMEMBER THE FIRST ONE I TRIED TO EAT TASTED LIKE TUNA

I mean

WHAT FRUIT TASTES LIKE TUNA

IT'S SO AAAAARGH

I guess these ones aren't as bad though but uuughhh I mentioned maybe three days ago that I didn't like rome apples

I was like

"ewww rome apples, they're like the only apple I don't like" as we passed by the apples in the fruit section of the store and she was like "oh, really? Hmmmm"

I mean

a fruit I don't like must be a sign of the apocalypse

and she doesn't even pay attention at all to that fact

blaaaagh

Edited by Levity

if its a problem, dont eat it.

if you think your mom doesnt listen to you about food, i used to always sit down for dinner and be liek,"wtf is this shit?" and my mom was like ? you dun like? then i was like :facepalm: told you yesterday...then id just say, "did you know i dont like cottage chese?" she replied like wtf?? for the first 3-4 times i said this :facepalm:

if you think your mom doesnt listen to you about food, i used to always sit down for dinner and be liek,"wtf is this shit?" and my mom was like ? you dun like? then i was like :facepalm: told you yesterday...then id just say, "did you know i dont like cottage chese?" she replied like wtf?? for the first 3-4 times i said this :facepalm:

I too detest the flavor and texture of cottage cheese!

If you were trying to eat it raw like a normal apple, well, then that's your problem right there. Rome apples are cooking apples.

Take all your remaining apples and bake or sauté 'em. It's not too hard to do and there are plenty of recipes up on the web for these types of things. Then you can either eat it as is, or use it as a topping for ice cream, waffles, etc. etc.

If you were trying to eat it raw like a normal apple, well, then that's your problem right there. Rome apples are cooking apples.

Take all your remaining apples and bake or sauté 'em. It's not too hard to do and there are plenty of recipes up on the web for these types of things. Then you can either eat it as is, or use it as a topping for ice cream, waffles, etc. etc.

You post?

I had a feeling

buuut I barely really eat to begin with so I don't bother cooking very often

So, what I get from this is that you are a disrespectful spoiled brat. :P

Yeah really. If I were your mother, I would beat you up so hard you'd be in the hospital for years and I'd visit you everyday and tell you "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REFUSE TO EAT THE FOOD I SO LOVINGLY MADE FOR YOU YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT" and then hit an injured body part of yours with a lead pipe (that I managed to sneak in) then stuff more of food you don't like in your mouth (if you can even eat), force you to swallow, and then leave.

I really like Granny Smith apples, but for the most part my favorite apples are just the types that are really crunchy. =3 I love them crunchy. I kinda find them weird when they're soft for some reason.

As for other favorite fruits... I've got to admit, while I can hardly taste anything in cantaloupe, I actually really like it. :mellow:

And then there's strawberries, grapes, watermelons....

I love fruit. (Just it's not complete obsessiveness....)

EDIT: Oh yeah and for some reason some people hate fruit but love fruit flavored candy.......... What's wrong with them? THEY'RE BOTH FRUIT!!!!!!!!!! (not literally when referring to candy but they'll taste the same!!!)

Edited by Freohr Datia

obviously you haven't talked to many teenagers lately.

Yeah really. If I were your mother, I would beat you up so hard you'd be in the hospital for years and I'd visit you everyday and tell you "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REFUSE TO EAT THE FOOD I SO LOVINGLY MADE FOR YOU YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT" and then hit an injured body part of yours with a lead pipe (that I managed to sneak in) then stuff more of food you don't like in your mouth (if you can even eat), force you to swallow, and then leave.

what da fuck?

Well, I'm a teenager myself but I can communicate to people that, next time, easy on the onions.

I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about. Doesn't mean you have to conform to how "many teenagers [optional: lately]" act, and/or use it as justification.

what da fuck?

The more I tell you, the less you know. It takes so long to comprehend: the camera is gonna be your best friend.

Well, I'm a teenager myself but I can communicate to people that, next time, easy on the onions.

well im not like screaming at my mom just because i dont like what im eating, i'll make myself something else if i dont like it.

I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about. Doesn't mean you have to conform to how "many teenagers [optional: lately]" act, and/or use it as justification.

The more I tell you, the less you know. It takes so long to comprehend: the camera is gonna be your best friend.

are you this confusing irl?