Hey I'm Obviam

Aleph

I like long walks on the beach and playing with yarn on my back.

21/M/TX/No you can't have my waffles

Edited by Obviam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Necro post is necro... then again... WAIT

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT DEAD FLAREON IN YOUR AVY!?

Noice necro.

Nice attempts at minimodding. :D

Trouble is, August 27, 2010 to Sept 23, 2010 is less than a month.

Additionally...the first page only goes back to Aug 27 anyway. And that's even after a few more topics were added since Sept 23. So back on Sept 23, well, this would definitely have been on the first page.

So, um, it broke neither necro rule, and in order to be a necro it has to break both. Very much not a necro.

why can't you just let the mini mods do their job narga, you think you're better than them? you think you're some kind of "big" mod? a "large" mod? stop being a backseat driver!

oh hi obviam, welcome to serenes!

I wasn't even trying to minimod. Besides, do you really love me that much that you have to reply to a post from several weeks ago just to try and call me out on something?

Someone's a little defensive.

a: It's not like you were the only one I quoted

b: "Minimodding is forbidden. This entails reminding others of the rules or guidelines, or telling them they've broken them. This is akin to a child tattletailing, and I'm sure you've outgrown that a long time ago." I could give you a verbal/physical if I felt like it. I didn't. There is no statute of limitations or anything similar indicated in the rules.

c: I was bored and it amused me to make that post.

d: I don't even know you, actually.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

why can't you just let the mini mods do their job narga, you think you're better than them? you think you're some kind of "big" mod? a "large" mod? stop being a backseat driver!

oh hi obviam, welcome to serenes!

With friends like these....

b: "Minimodding is forbidden. This entails reminding others of the rules or guidelines, or telling them they've broken them. This is akin to a child tattletailing, and I'm sure you've outgrown that a long time ago." I could give you a verbal/physical if I felt like it. I didn't. There is no statute of limitations or anything similar indicated in the rules.

How is "Noice necro" minimodding? If I was mini-modding I would have been like "Yo, this is against the rules" or some bullshit. You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Also, the other post doesn't really resemble any minimodding. In fact, both posts were completely sarcastic.

Call something a necro, that implies something. Get over it. It seems you need to learn reading comprehension. Then you can be more careful when you open your mouth so that you don't imply things you claim not to mean. I'm sure you'll encounter this problem later in life when you have to deal with people in a work setting. I hope for your sake that you've learned by then.