sumerian99

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already having fun. Meh.

Not here at any rate....

Yeah. You sound like you're totally having fun.

WRT Shuuda, he is a scary mod. She doesn't post like at all, but she's on like every day. Its like she exists (on SF) only to moderate and ban my friends.

Maybe that's why he got picked.

Edited by UberLughFTW

I think people are seeing the Erza avatar and think "female"? Don't know why, though. I mean, it's not as if no other males have female avatars. And nobody thinks that I'm a nuclear explosion, right?

Anyway, you don't want to rebel against the admins. Then the only people left running the place are mods like Shuuda and me. I mean, you don't want us two running things, right? (We'll get rid of Fireman and Nightmare. Fireman might try to stop our Tyranny and Nightmare might end up banning everyone for kicks.)

Firstly:

Protip: When organizing a rebellion, you don't do it out in the open where the people you're rebelling against can easily identify you and give you a swift execution, quashing the rebellion before it even gets started.

Amateur.

Think before taking actions, that might increase your chances of success in this particular case from 0% to 0.01%... maybe.

Anyway, you don't want to rebel against the admins. Then the only people left running the place are mods like Shuuda and me. I mean, you don't want us two running things, right? (We'll get rid of Fireman and Nightmare. Fireman might try to stop our Tyranny and Nightmare might end up banning everyone for kicks.)

Might? I think you can scratch that. Also I thought Fireman was plotting something anyway...

Might? I think you can scratch that. Also I thought Fireman was plotting something anyway...

And you don't think his plot might get in the way of mine? It's pretty much a race of who gets rid of whom first.

I'm gonna be stupid and say...

"Before you start a revolution... learn to spell :P"

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Who spelled it wrong? :/

Can't someone just lock this thread?

It is fun though...

And you don't think his plot might get in the way of mine? It's pretty much a race of who gets rid of whom first.

Maybe. On the other hand he might be beneficial to you, so maybe you should form an alliance with him and get rid of him afterwards.

Apart from that, that point wasn't really aimed at your quote anymore, I just remembered something along those lines... I should really make stuff like that more clear in the future...