Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote Psych

Now lightning would be my other target, since i have usually know warlocks as third parites. But considering his win condition of 3 targets, and the fact that he said it i think he's town.

By that i meant that if we are going to random lynch, then let it be psych.

But hes going to be modkilled unless proto doesn't count that offense as severe

You knw if you edit the post it will only be one strike for editing, so long as he doesn't read this post and all the other posts referring to it :P

I know that warlock is usually 3rd party, but Proto put it as a town role. I'v already said my character is Joshua. My quote is from Chapter 5: "Well, well. There's an arena in this town. Perfect. My pocket's feeling a bit light." My role says, "At night, you may tell me the usernames of 3 people, and if any of those 3 people die, you will be able to use a random ability the following night". I Was under the impression there was an N1 at first so I named 3 people. I guess I was a bit early. :/

##Unvote Psych

Now lightning would be my other target, since i have usually know warlocks as third parites. But considering his win condition of 3 targets, and the fact that he said it i think he's town.

People said the Earth was flat and the sun revolved around it, that doesn't make it true.

I'm not sure about Lightning as random guessing is a role that suits Joshua well, although he would make sense as a 3rd party.

Psych if you're voting Raymond because he started you're bandwagon I'd advise against it as the bandwagonners are more likely to be mafia than Raymond himself.

No, I know that. But right now for me, I feel it's either him, or BK.

Because you kept posting comments that would only cause confusion. I held off voting for you until you began your routine from AW Mafia:

Heheheh. Fine then. Lynch me and regret!

Yes, but this time, I didn't fell like mindscrewing everyone. Plus, I'd kill someone this time, so I had to be more serious.

Except you started your routine, which was the whole motive behind my vote. After you defended yourself, I took my vote off.