Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY ALL OF YOU

PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS

I have an action that kills me if I target mafia, so every night I'm going to name who I target.

If I die tonight, pay close attention to Lightning.

<______<

and i'm town

so hello doctor

will you help me out

because i've got a role that won't really come into use until the next night

I must say, I am really really glad that Day 1 turned out like this. It's usually the most boring phase of the entire game so I'm very happy that it ended so soon (less than half of the expected time).

Yeah, I read that. I might have missed it as I skimmed over the last few pages, but why were we voting for Psych anyway? I didn't see anything weird he'd done, so unless I get a decent explanation, that's a pretty big FoS on everyone who voted for him.

Anyway, it's weird going from "My word is law" in Spoon's game to being another generic mook (not my role BTW) in this game.

Finally, doctor, don't protect me tonight or ever. I know I'm a prime doctor target so this is basically me saying, I have a role to protect myself. Go save someone else like Spoon, Bal, WoMC or Life (er, whichever of those are actually playing), or even someone else random.

Oh hai it's not like I've already said that:sobs:[/tantrum]

Lev, I don't think Lightning is maf, rather 3rd party if one exists but I'm pretty confident he isn't town due to the fact he's been putting powering up his role before the town first.

Looking back Slayer looks sorta suspiscous by advocating a NL and then jumping on the band wagon. Just putting it out there, although Slayer is normally mislynched early on in the games I've been in so just bear that in mind before joining another mindless bandwagon.

btw you guys CAN change your Night Actions as long as it's still the Night Phase. Just avoid changing your mind in the last five minutes of the deadline.

HEY ALL OF YOU

PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS

I have an action that kills me if I target mafia, so every night I'm going to name who I target.

If I die tonight, pay close attention to Lightning.

<______<

and i'm town

so hello doctor

will you help me out

because i've got a role that won't really come into use until the next night

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding but I design Doctors to protect their target from ANY kind of death. The target MUST survive unless the action was either deflected (Bus Drivers, Nexus, etc) or roleblocked, or the target was killed by a special ability that is specifically supposed to penetrate protections (Hitman, Ninja, etc).

btw you guys CAN change your Night Actions as long as it's still the Night Phase. Just avoid changing your mind in the last five minutes of the deadline.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding but I design Doctors to protect their target from ANY kind of death. The target MUST survive unless the action was either deflected (Bus Drivers, Nexus, etc) or roleblocked, or the target was killed by a special ability that is specifically supposed to penetrate protections (Hitman, Ninja, etc).

Even mod-kill? Quick doc on me then I can edit my posts without fear of modkill :awesome:

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT

I WOULDN'T TARGET LIGHTNING IF I THOUGHT HE WAS MAFIA BECAUSE I WOULDN'T WANT TO DIE

SO IF I DIE, LOOK AT HIM

unless, y'know, the doctor saves me

SAVE ME DOCTORRRR

Even mod-kill? Quick doc on me then I can edit my posts without fear of modkill :awesome:

Yes, even modkills. But if I really want the target to die, I can change the rules to let him/her die because I'm the mod.

Also, Proto! What does this mean? D:>

"(I begin) in the name of Allah (God), the Possessor of Mercy and the Bestower of Mercy". A very common Arabic saying that's used before beginning anything (especially something big).

I swear Bizz if your action kills meeeee

Then you wouldn't be able to do anything about it BECAUSE YOU'D BE DEAD, HAH!!!

"(I begin) in the name of Allah (God), the Possessor of Mercy and the Bestower of Mercy". A very common Arabic saying that's used before beginning anything (especially something big).

Oh... Well, this is just a mafia game. Nothing biggie. .w.

Oh... Well, this is just a mafia game. Nothing biggie. .w.

Well, I always put all my effort into a Mafia game. So it's pretty big to me. As Rhythm~ once said "If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well."

Yes, even modkills. But if I really want the target to die, I can change the rules to let him/her die because I'm the mod.

Wait no fair I'm the only one who's supposed to do this

*crosses things off on a piece of paper*

Lightning

my action won't kill you

I promise

BUT IF YOU KILL ME THEN THE TOWN BETTER BE ON YOUR HEAD NEXT DAY PHASE

unless WINK WINK HELLOO DOCTOR