SF Height Check

Flying Shogi

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww... I'm sorry. :(

But you're probably extra cute as a result.

Don't worry I don't take it that seriously. Unless another short girl says right in front of me she's soooo short when she's half a food taller than me.

Eeeh I don't know. Sometimes it works other times it may just look weird. =D

Being short is an advantage in Judo.

<3

But I no fighteth

=( Only...... SHOOOORTEEER!!!!! :sob:

Haha I am pretty unhappy with my height, but I wouldn't really cry over it...

I know shorter girls that are around our age. I still wonder if this one girl skipped a few grades or really is 16-17 as a Junior!

I know shorter girls that are around our age. I still wonder if this one girl skipped a few grades or really is 16-17 as a Junior!

I'm a friggin 17-year-old senior! People who aren't in my grade keep thinking I was a sophomore. lol, didn't skip a grade though =D

EDIT: I am the smart one in my class though

You should become one. :awesome:

Too weak. Too out of shape for that. And I'm against violence for the most part.

Edited by Freohr Datia

I just made a mistake, and have a serious problem for not being good at math? I just know an inch equals 2.5 cm. So that's why it's incorrect. By just a bit.

I think you missed the part where you said you were 1.74cm tall... that's 0.0174 metres... which I don't know about you, but I would find to be a serious problem :P.

I think you missed the part where you said you were 1.74cm tall... that's 0.0174 metres... which I don't know about you, but I would find to be a serious problem :P.

I...see what I did there...thank you, I suppose.

5'4. ...WHAT IS THE PURPOSE BEHIND THIS? =(

Oh wow never thought of that...

Yeah what is this for? Is it just to see the almost-record-breakers of shortness and tallness?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Also, Freohr Datia, you should get a gun. Forget being "in shape". You don't need to be in shape when you could do something cool like pop a cap in some guy's butt and look cool while he grabs it and screams "MY ASSSSSSSSSS" ... Or something.

Short, tall, it doesn't matter. One trades ducking under pipes for asking people to reach things on the second cabinet shelf.

Being tall doesn't mean that you'll look older. I'm older than most of this board, and people occasionally ask me if I'm in high school!

Hmm... I'll be 17 in a few months, and I'm 5' 6". I'm Asian, so I guess I'm not really short, but it sure feels like it. I haven't grown much since 2006.

What exactly is the point of this? Are you gonna tally up our average heights or something?

Edited by Flashpoint_1230

Hmm... I'll be 17 in a few months, and I'm 5' 6". I'm Asian, so I guess I'm not really short, but it sure feels like it. I haven't grown much since 2006.

What exactly is the point of this? Are you gonna tally up our average heights or something?

I'll be 15 in 27 days and I'm Asian as well. I haven't grown much neither. Die you Asian shortness curse.

Someone already did that.

This is why.

To lure a certain someone here.

Edited by UberLughFTW

Too weak. Too out of shape for that. And I'm against violence for the most part.

That's the point of martial arts. To make you stronger and get you in shape. And if you're against violence, that's even better, since you can prevent a lot of meaningless violence if you know how to fight properly.