Best/Worst in the Series: Round 57

NinjaMonkey

Ok: I officially change my 'best' vote to Kleine. I just played 13x. Wow, just wow. That's all I can say.

How did you play a chapter that doesn't exist?

And I just can't figure out which nearby x chapter works for him. 12x shouldn't and neither should 14x. Now, if you are looking at chapter 12 I guess he's pretty fun there, but otherwise?

And didn't Ishtar in chapter 10 think that a good time was going out to see who could kill someone first between her and Yurius?

Edited by Narga_Rocks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Narga thought he was talking about FE6!Klein (also Japanese only) so... confusion ensued.

For some reason thought people were still mumbling about best bow user since they were doing that for nearly an entire page even though that's not what this topic is about.

DAMN. ;A;

Sniper!Abel beats everyone. EVERYONE.

Besides Sethand Lakche and S--- /shot

Would Midir count even though he's on a horse, though? Technically he's the green-haired archer of FE4...

Bolded: Sniper!Frey>Sniper!Abel.

Italics: If only reclasses existed in GBA. Sniper!Seth anyone?

Bolded: Sniper!Frey>Sniper!Abel.

Sniper!Frey doesn't exist in any of the HMs.

Sniper!Abel wins for being able to carry through every mode.

I used MU!Seth as a Sniper for a few levels and was pretty epic. But then I decided that I missed his high defense/10 move so I changed him back to Pallie.

Is that just for the purposes of winning the best bow user award? 'Cause, if you are thinking of making him a sniper for the purpose of beating fe8, congrats on managing to gimp Seth. Two of the things making him great in that game are 8 move and the ability to counter 1 range. You'd take both of those away for what?

The ability to have a gimmick in the form of Sniper!Seth. There's nothing that implies that Sniper!Seth > Paladin!Seth. However, the fact remains that it'd be interesting.

Besides, Lumi loves Seth so much as not to care.

Edited by Camtech075

I'm pretty surprised that no one instantly nominated Sedgar to win the All bow-unit thingy.

Maybe that's because people like to make him a Hero. :Knoll: