The next FE remake is.....

Ansem

What about Raven and Priscilla, Eirika and Ephraim, and Micaiah and Sothe?

Even though the latter two aren't blood-related, but the point remains.

Well, implied incest there, and read your own spoiler for the Micaiah/Sothe one =p

FE4 however, simply has it. It's not (vaguely or heavily) implied, it's just there.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the incest between Priscilla/Raven and Eirika/Ephraim isn't even...um, how to say this. I don't know, they don't actually do it. They aren't a couple. It's either one-sided (Priscilla/Raven), or simply BS implied by fans (Eirika/Ephraim).

@Soul: It's heavily implied with Raven and Priscilla's support conversation, though, and it's not entirely one sided either.

Edited by Luka Megurine

And the incest between Priscilla/Raven and Eirika/Ephraim isn't even...um, how to say this. I don't know, they don't actually do it. They aren't a couple. It's either one-sided (Priscilla/Raven), or simply BS implied by fans (Eirika/Ephraim).

LET ME STROKE YOUR FACEEEE!!!

OMG I loved that. Not saying it's a valid pairing, just that it's awesome.

Edited by SeverIan

Well, implied incest there, and read your own spoiler for the Micaiah/Sothe one =p

FE4 however, simply has it. It's not (vaguely or heavily) implied, it's just there.

What about the other way round, what has been censored so far in FE? The only things I can think of are the removal of the slave market in FE11, but that was in the Japanese version too, and the alcohol references in FE8. Nothing that I'd classify as butchering o__o

Edited by VincentASM

It would be for GBA

...That would be almost as amazing as a handheld Zelda OoT. Try a DS version. =3

@Soul: It's heavily implied with Raven and Priscilla's support conversation, though, and it's not entirely one sided either.

It wasn't one-sided when they were children, actually. =P

LET ME STROKE YOUR FACEEEE!!!

OMG I loved that. Not saying it's a valid pairing, just that it's awesome.

Oh please, Sevvy, we've already talked about this. Don't make me reiterate my last point.

Elto/Lachesis is not any worse than Clarine/Klein, or Priscilla/Raven.

Alvis/Diadora CAN find a way in, though. Only half-siblings, after all, and it is a major plot point.

FE7 introduced gays into the game. Paul/Jasmine & Raven/Lucius. Incest is just as bad, to others worse, and it was what Deidre/Alvis. I can't think of anyone else other than cousins.

Edited by JosefLior

There's always something that censorship will find not cool to let go roaming into any child's game console.

On a sidenote, I support the T-rating. ESRB labels games for some reason. And if a kid gets his hands in a game like FE 4, it's not his fault, but of the one that let him get it. Ratings exist for something, FE 4 (if ever got a remake) could go to T-rate, since some T games have suggestive themes involved or anything like that.

It's worse, you dope.

If that's how you see it. If they mention one thing then they can do the same with the other. Rape, incest, gay, whatever all happen in real life so does it really matter? There is no reason to censor it, especially FE4, because of it seeming wrong. There are children born through incest it happens no use in trying to hide it.

Gay is becoming socially acceptable though, as it is legal and people arent disturbed by it.

Incest is... just incest.. :/

Rape, incest, gay

"Ah, y'know, he was a multiple murderer who raped the corpses of his victims and sent their left hands gift-wrapped to their parents in the mail...but what REALLY got him the life sentence was his sexual preference."

What Spykor said. And qualifying homosexuality as something bad is discriminatory, you know. It's mostly disturbing for Christians and homophobes.

FOr the former group, broad strokes...

The latter is, well...obvious.

Edited by Furetchen