How fast of a typer are you???

Freohr Datia

=]

Being a typer on the internet and story-typer, my typing has much improved in the past 4-5 years and I got onto typingtest.com to find out my speed.

But now I wanna see how everyone else is. I remember when watching The Office Jim and Pam were discussing their wpm and Jim thought he was a fast typer but learned from Pam that his typing speed was actually pretty slow. Since I forget what his was I have nothing to compare it to so I wanna make sure whether or not I'm a fast typer by comparing it to everybody else so that I can brag hahahahahahaha =P. I just don't wanna think I'm typing fast when I really am not.

I was just thinking since everyone on here types so much then their typing must have gotten pretty fast from forums. And if you're faster than me then you can brag. =D

I got 56 words per minute, but in my defense I was pretty high while taking the test and made a number of mistakes which I wasted time correcting.

Edited by Héroe

58 wpm, which I would consider fairly average, but it says was well above average. It said I made 5 errors though, I counted 2, so it probably should have been 59 wpm or 60 (I did the 3 minute test).

72 for me. The thing is I never really got into the habit of never looking at the keyboard, I kind of glance down every so often or something, so having to read something as I type it slows me down a little. This is my explanation for why I am better than Nightmare even though he had a faster score.

Fuck you, Nightmare, I am the man. I AM THE MAN.

I thought I'd do better. Not sure where the errors came from, but I wrote 58 words and had 15 errors. 43 wpm.

I'm going to retake it, typing EVERYTHING. Even punctuation.

Edit: Redid it properly, got 52 wpm, with 2 errors, so 50 WPM. Meh.

Edited by VanguardRaven

77 WPM, it seems. Not very fast.

Not... very... NOT VERY FAST??? >=/

80wpm-15 errors= 65.

FYI I type with mostly two index fingers with the occasional ring finger here and there(although I hit space with my thumbs)

Ooh 80

72 for me. The thing is I never really got into the habit of never looking at the keyboard, I kind of glance down every so often or something, so having to read something as I type it slows me down a little. This is my explanation for why I am better than Nightmare even though he had a faster score.

Fuck you, Nightmare, I am the man. I AM THE MAN.

Yeah I had a hard time adjusting to that.

=o heehee

80WPM for me.

Aah and another 80.

Mine was 75-2=73

Stinky Night saying that's slow. But that was my point for The Office. I think Jim mighta said his wpm was around 65 or something and Pam told him that that wasn't fast. Idk if that was what he said or not though.

EDIT: Ooh but what if it's just cause my hands are freezing right now cause air's blowing on them and making them numb so I bet that gives me an excuse =PPPPP

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm just gonna through this out there but wouldn't it be better if everyone took the same test for the same amount of time to keep it fair? Just saying.

I got 39. =/

I'm so slow. tongue.gif

53 WPM. I'm quicker with short messages then I am with long sentences.

EDIT: 63 when I was going fast on a different test. I'd say 53 is my relaxed speed.

EDIT 2: 73 when I was rushing on a different test yet. I go up by 10 when I increment my speed!

Edited by Furby