I caught my dad with my GF

Life

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, hes obviously a really good troll, so let him post himself until we are blind, then we will no longer suffer. And by that I mean let him mastabate himself to death.....we can clean up the jizz posts later

The troll begins to start spewing racial epithets. One wonders what would happen if we were to present the troll with its own reflection: would it recognize itself, or react as though it had spotted a rival through the glass?

Sadly, we lack a mirror, so we cannot experiment. ...Why the hell haven't we got a mirror around here? Props department?!

The troll begins to start spewing racial epithets. One wonders what would happen if we were to present the troll with its own reflection: would it recognize itself, or react as though it had spotted a rival through the glass?

Sadly, we lack a mirror, so we cannot experiment. ...Why the hell haven't we got a mirror around here? Props department?!

I imagine you being asian lol

can i have ur phone #???

im going to call you and shove a fucking 12 gauge thru the phone and shove it up yur ass then shoot, then i'll cut your head off and shit down your throat.

My memory's a little vague, but wasn't this specific boast first uttered in one of the Duke Nukem's?

Fascinating. It learns imitation.

My memory's a little vague, but wasn't this specific boast first uttered in one of the Duke Nukem's?

Fascinating. It learns imitation.

Replace "cut" with "rip" and "throat" with "neck".

Then you're right.

A guy who was an alt of a banned guy and trollish enough to get banned even if he wasn't came and, well, trolled. And now his posts are (mostly) gone and I don't feel like removing or editing everyone else's posts.