I caught my dad with my GF

Life

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I found the use of meat in it to be somewhat of a clue, I will admit that this was a fantastic troll.

Well done sir.

That did give it away, although I found it incredibly odd that he kept saying "GF" instead of "girlfriend". Most people who abbreviate evry bloody word like that r 2 cul 2 type werdz out crrctly and would just type "gf" because caps r s2pid. He was only doing it for the one word.

Your GF is so hot.

It's because I turn her on.

Edited by ~~~ Juggalo sTyLe ~~~

That did give it away, although I found it incredibly odd that he kept saying "GF" instead of "girlfriend". Most people who abbreviate evry bloody word like that r 2 cul 2 type werdz out crrctly and would just type "gf" because caps r s2pid. He was only doing it for the one word.

To me that was just a clue that it probably meant something else. For the joke I took it to mean girl friend, though I figured before the end it meant something else.

Also, I just want to say this story makes GF out to be a girl, which is plain despicable. If anything, he should be a homosexual.

Hahahahahahaha at first I was like "You're dad's real creepy and stupid cause in the kitchen?!?!" and then I looked at the pic then......... Oh. XD That's why he was in the kitchen. That was very very well done.

EDIT: ^ Also, this wouldn't really fit in Serious Discussion either.

Edited by Freohr Datia

YEAH IF YOU WERE A REAL MAN YOU'D GO OUT AND BUY A HOUSE MADE OUT OF GLASS

THEN AT LEAST I'D RESPECT YOU

This asshole's got the right idea.

Edited by Grimsworth of Natal

YEAH IF YOU WERE A REAL MAN YOU'D GO OUT AND BUY A HOUSE MADE OUT OF GLASS

THEN AT LEAST I'D RESPECT YOU

This asshole's got the right idea.

wowuedited

do they make houses made of glass in austrailia? i studied that in history, truth is if i were on that boat to aussie like the prisoners i woulda jumped off when i saw a fucking shark