Mafia HQ 2.0

Percivalé

I tried asking Life, who said do some trial runs to make sure the thing's balanced (I think it is). If anyone else wants a looksie at my game, do let me know. I'll have to see if Google Docs allows OpenOffice documents, or I'm in trouble.

It's very possible for me to tweak several points of my game. Now if only the queue would be updated. . .(sorry, didn't see your game the first time 'round).

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Life was going to tell you guys, meh

spring break starts in a few days.

Wait for me to be active until then. I will organize this thread and then start planning out Choral Mafia IV.

But until then, I have essays and etc etc to write

thanks a bunch~

[spoiler=junk]

I thought Life was going to tell you guys, meh

Wait for me to be active until then. I will organize this thread and then start planning out Choral Mafia IV.

But until then, I have essays and etc etc to write

thanks a bunch~

I will organize this thread and then start planning out Choral Mafia IV.

Choral Mafia IV.

awesome_smiley_photo_sculpture_photosculpture-p153359710604909267qdjh_400_151.jpg

Hopefully that frown won't flip upside down when you read here that I'm possibly cohosting.

And seriously? Does anybody want to check my game or not? :(

I'm making the formal offer now (since Bizz sorta offered it on MSN).

Bizz, if you'd like me to take over the list and try to keep it updated, I can do that. However, I'm joining the army in a week and don't know what my internet privileges are there. Probably not much for obvious reasons.

I'm making the formal offer now (since Bizz sorta offered it on MSN).

Bizz, if you'd like me to take over the list and try to keep it updated, I can do that. However, I'm joining the army in a week and don't know what my internet privileges are there. Probably not much for obvious reasons.

Well, if you could at least help me officially update the current list (since it's fallen way behind and whenever I fall behind in my homework I never feel like doing it all at once later, that's my problem), I could finally start keeping up with it from there.

I unfortunately don't feel I have any time for any games and won't be playing any until eclipse's, after which I'll probably quit for a while.

So I could help check it over too maybe? Even if JB and I suck, two of us arguing over whether it's balanced would probably help. Right?

So I could help check it over too maybe? Even if JB and I suck, two of us arguing over whether it's balanced would probably help. Right?

Definitely. Anyway, I'll send the plans to one/both of you once I have access to my laptop that has the spreadsheet on it.

I've been browsing through Mafia, and not once, I saw a REAL dutch Mafia. Because I'm rather busy, I'm unable to host in the near future, but I would be more than happy to translate the dutch version: Weerwolven van Wakkerdam (Werewolves of wakywakytown?)

If anyone would like to host it, be my guest. =D

I could translate it this weekend probably.

I'm posting here on behalf of our much loved Bizz (Frivolidad).

She said she would have said this sooner, but has been much too busy to do so.

As a result of her school work, she has been very busy and overly stressed, and her activity has been dwindling. She can't keep up with everything, and so she says she will be inactive for at least a month as she continues with her work.

She wants someone else to take over the Mafia thread in the time of her absense.