Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone be up for a Tellius (FE9 and 10) draft? I want to get back into draftting but don't feel like doing FE13. Tellius games are my favorite and I like the implications of drafting for both games.

Would anyone be up for a Tellius (FE9 and 10) draft? I want to get back into draftting but don't feel like doing FE13. Tellius games are my favorite and I like the implications of drafting for both games.

I would but I don't have access to POR. I might be able to get it in the future but it's unlikely.

No one ever finishes Tellius (FE9 + FE10) drafts. It's a lost cause. I've hosted like 3 already and they never finish.

We could do a tag team style draft >_> although that could be challenging.

I would like to find a solution to the general ridiculousness of firstpick of tellius drafts. But sadly, I dont think there is. Whoever gets marcia and jill is like "Lol I won" and its decided by the RNG.

I would like to find a solution to the general ridiculousness of firstpick of tellius drafts. But sadly, I dont think there is. Whoever gets marcia and jill is like "Lol I won" and its decided by the RNG.

Wouldn't Titania be the best unit?

I could see that being a problem... ban those 2 characters? I think it could work...

titania is free in por anyway, earlygame would be an ass without her. In RD drafts she's firstpick, but beatable.

also zorbees if you just want to play and not draft, feel free to steal mine.

Edited by Essbee

No one ever finishes Tellius (FE9 + FE10) drafts. It's a lost cause. I've hosted like 3 already and they never finish.

We could do a tag team style draft >_> although that could be challenging.

I'd join a 9+10 tag team draft. Just one person do 9 and the other do 10.

But on another note I finished the out realms draft in 215. I'm still amazed that the DLC took 105 turns.

[b][u]There aren't nearly enough of these.[/b][/u] #40892
JNSD in 83 turns, Randa, Essbee in 60 turns, *Bearclaw13
Edited by Essbee

Tellius tag team 2013 draft #40992 is done drafting teams are (PKL and quintessence) (doofina and CR) (Chiki and Bearclaw) (Randa* and EpicTurtle)

Teams

FE9

b. PKL: Marcia, Mordecai, Lethe, Soren, Shinon, Astrid, Elincia, Nephenee, Rolf. And b. Quint: Titania, Marcia, Ilyana, Zihark, Calill, Mia, Makalov, Mordecai, Rolf

a. Doofina: Marcia, Mist, Tanith, Tormod, Maurim, Sothe, Ulki, Zihark, Bastian. And a. CR: Edward, Gatrie, Elincia, Soren, Sigrun, Laura, Heather, Astrid, Ulki

d. Chiki: Jill, Oscar, Boyd, Rhys, Volke, Calill, Largo, Ranulf, Lucia. And d. Bearclaw: Jill, Boyd, Volug, Nephenee, Janaff, Nailah, Naesala, Tibarn, Leonardo

c. Randa: Jill, Kieran, Ilyana, Gatrie, Brom, Makalov, Mia, Geoffery, Tauroneo. And c. Turtle: Nolan, Oscar, Shinon, Tanith, Kieran, Aran, Lucia, Nealuchi, Rhys

Weirdest draft ever(#41047) is done drafting

Teams:

Bearclaw: paladin, dark knight, battle cleric, swordmaster, bow knight, villager

Dragon: Great Knight, wyvern lord, sage, manakete, berserker, sniper

Horace: falcon knight, griffon rider, trickster, taguel, sorcerror, Valkyrie

Randa: hero, warrior, dark flyer, lodestar, assassin, general

#40988 [FE7 HNM] CHUMP Draft finished drafting.

Note that this draft uses generic enemy bases and growths for characters so don't say we suck if our turncounts are bad!

Teams:
BBM: Florina, Lucius, Bartre/Karla, Dart, Pent, Harken, Nino

ZM: Fiora, Canas, Dorcas, Matthew, Isadora, Wil, Karel

SRC: Lowen, Erk, Raven, Guy, Rebecca, Louise, Legault

SB: Sain, Kent, Rath, Priscilla, Farina, Vaida, Renault

Refa: Heath, Eliwood, Oswin, Lyn, Serra, Hawkeye, Jaffar

Edited by SRC

#40988 [FE7 HNM] CHUMP Draft finished drafting.

Note that this draft uses generic enemy bases and growths for characters so don't say we suck if our turncounts are bad!

Teams:

BBM: Florina, Lucius, Bartre/Karla, Dart, Pent, Harken, Nino

ZM: Fiora, Canas, Dorcas, Matthew, Isadora, Wil, Karel

SRC: Lowen, Erk, Raven, Guy, Rebecca, Louise, Legault

SB: Sain, Kent, Rath, Priscilla, Farina, Vaida,

Refa: Heath, Eliwood, Oswin, Lyn, Serra, Hawkeye, Jaffar

You suck! your turncounts be bad! Lrn2LTC

just kidding obv

Edited by Peekayell

Hey Integ, can undrafted Janaff/Ulki be attacked in FE9? Rule says they can be used to get the Knight Ring in Chapter 19, that means they can counter in EP right or at least be targetted by the ballista. Because there's no other way I think.

[b][u]Pick By Part Draft[/b][/u] #41141
*Dinfinitysignfina in 171 turns, Sol Man, Hawk King, Quintessense, Randa

I doubt it's ever been a problem or that it would ever really become one, but you might want to add to the rulesets that stuff like the enemy control glitches in the gba games are banned.