Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished the FE11 leg of [FE11+FE12]Archanea Tag Team RNG draft, thread number 38677 in 143 turns. I couldn't see it on the list, so here it is.

[FE11+FE12]Archanea Tag Team RNG draft  #38677

FE11:
Baldrick: Caeda, Sedgar, Athena, Lena, Jake, Matthis, Horace, Est, Macellan,
Shin: Cain, Draug, Vyland, Darros, Wrys, Roger, Tomas, Rickard, Lorenz,
SB: Abel, Navarre, Wendell, Cord, Roshea, Xane, Boah, Astram, Palla, Jeorge,
CR: Barst, Wolf, Gordin, Castor, Julian, Caesar, Etzel, Elice, Catria, Linde,
Lucina: Ogma, Hardin, Bord, Merric, Radd, Midia, Ymir, Dolph, Beck, Minerva,

FE12:
Eclipse: Luke, Gordin, Yumina, Caesar, Jeorge, Wendell, Cord, Malicia, Darros, Julian, Astram, Castor, Tiki
Horace: Palla, Cecille, Ogma, Barst, Wrys, Dice, Norne, Katarina, Samto, Ymir, Sheema, Samson, Wolf
PKL: Ryan, Caeda, Frey, Linde, Roger, Est, Leiden, Yubello, Frost, Nagi, Dolph, Vyland, Beck
Jedi: Rody, Sirius, Cain, Minerva, Elrean, Maris, Horace, Belf, Radd, Michalis, Abel, Roshea, Sedgar
Xinnidy: Draug, Catria,Navarre, Merric, Warren, Athena, Jake, Etzel, Robert, Macellan, Tomas, Midia, Matthis 

I have the files for some of the old drafts I forgot to upload results for ^^' but I don't want to necro the threads so i'll just put my turncount:

Another Another Another RD Draft: 243 turns

KP FE10 HM Draft: 335 turns

Finished Dallas Draft ((38790)) in 187 turns. Nowhere near groundbreaking, but I'm happy to not passed the 200 mark.

I hope 13th reported this:

Beat the [FE8] Wacky Reclass Draft #37210 in 117 turns.

EDIT: Wow, guess not. :/

[FE8] Wacky Reclass Draft #37210 has finished drafting...quite a while ago:

ZM: Pegasus Knight!Moulder, Priest!Ross, Ephraim Lord!Neimi, Mage Knight!Innes, Knight!Natasha, Paladin!Syrene, Thief!L'Arachel

*13th: Priest!Gilliam, Thief!Lute, Cavalier!Colm, Cavalier!Gerik, Archer!Ewan, Paladin!Dozla, Pegasus Knight!Marisa

Cyron: Archer!Franz, Knight!Vanessa, Monk!Kyle, Mage!Forde, Fighter!Knoll, Assassin!Saleh, Pegasus Knight!Amelia

BBM: Myrmidon!Garcia, Eirika Lord!Artur, Pirate!Joshua, Fighter!Tana, Shaman!Cormag, General!Duessel, Wyvern Knight!Rennac

EDIT 2: Also, Cyron apparently finished the draft in 194 turns, as he posted in the thread.

Edited by ZMesu

Finished Doofus Draft #38079 in 87 turns and Another one of these #39140 in 63 turns.

Edited by CordeliaxFrederick

im going to be uncharacteristically generous and report a few drafts, partially because i finished them

actually that's pretty much the only reason why

[u][b]FASTER THAN RAGING WILDERWINGS DRAFT[/b][/u] #38965
Esme; Doofina; General Horace in 65 turns; Ice Sage

[u][b]Another one of these[/b][/u] #39140
CordeliaxFrederick in 63 turns; bearclaw13; General Horace in 61 turns; Ice Sage

Edited by General Horace

[FE11+FE12]Archanea Tag Team RNG draft
Baldrick in 144 turns for FE11, feat. Xinnidy for FE12
Shin in 143 turns for FE11, feat. Jedi for FE12
Serious Logging Procrastinor in 144 turns for FE11, feat. CordeliaxFrederick for FE12
CR-S01 for FE11, feat. General Horace for FE12
Doofina for FE11, feat. Eclipse for FE12

At least I beat Shin in formatting!

Edited by Baldrick

aw piss off forum upgrade

i'll update logs and fix the posts today promise

No worries, you can take your time if you need to.

Good job with my team, man.

By the way, I'd like to draft FE13 sometime. I'm still on my first run, and I have a few doubts myself. But I think I might just be able to pull through at a semi-blind draft playthrough.

I was wondering which are the best FE13 drafting units...other than you know, the obvious ones like MU, Chrom and Fred.

Good job with my team, man.

By the way, I'd like to draft FE13 sometime. I'm still on my first run, and I have a few doubts myself. But I think I might just be able to pull through at a semi-blind draft playthrough.

I was wondering which are the best FE13 drafting units...other than you know, the obvious ones like MU, Chrom and Fred.

Err...I don't have Awakening, yet. Check the recent drafts, and what I've seen is that Sully, Sumia, Cordelia, Panne, Stahl and Cherche are among the first round picks...

I'll tell ya when I get fe13 8D

Updated! Responses:

Finished FE11 we have to go tinkle in 133 turns

I'm VERY lazy so can you provide a topic number or a link because it's not in the logs.

Finished Doofus Draft #38079 in 87 turns and Another one of these #39140 in 63 turns.

I already had a clear (66 turns) for you for the former so I didn't change anything. Please advise.

Comments:

Implemented PKL's FE12 ruleset from last page and also copied the FE13 ruleset from the one I'm participating in. Think that's pretty much it.