Team opinion.

13th

Joshua, L'arachel, Colm, Neimi, Gilliam, Ewan, Twins

The team is chosen for the following reasons.

Josh, Colm, Neimi, and Gilliam are for the earlygame potential they have. L'archy was for the healer and Warp use. Ewan was the last pick, between Amelia and Ewan.

We're doing it so its an LTC run using our draft, with a +10 turn penalty for using Seth, and using 5x for leveling Ephraim. The mode is Ephraim Hard mode.

Opinions, please. Ratings are fine.

Eh, Niemi is limited to Player Phase, If you really want a bow use Innes or promote Ferik.

I'd love to, but we already drafted. I'm asking the opinion on how the draft went there. If you'd like, I could go get the other teams to show how it all went.

Joshua, L'arachel, Colm, Neimi, Gilliam, Ewan, Twins

The team is chosen for the following reasons.

Josh, Colm, Neimi, and Gilliam are for the earlygame potential they have. L'archy was for the healer and Warp use. Ewan was the last pick, between Amelia and Ewan.

We're doing it so its an LTC run using our draft, with a +10 turn penalty for using Seth, and using 5x for leveling Ephraim. The mode is Ephraim Hard mode.

Opinions, please. Ratings are fine.

Joshua- Okay, I guess. You need considerable help in earlygame.

Colm- Using him in a draft. Offense sucks but his door opening skillz can save turns. His dodging helps in certain parts of the game.

Gilliam- Only problem would be getting places. Might need to promote early just to catch up with the team.

Neimi- Will struggle to help being limited to player phase. Only way she can be useful is an early promo to ranger for 1 range.

L'Arachel- Also using her, but haven't done her chapter yet. She can heal people and build up staff rank for restore, which you'd want to counteract berserk staves. Otherwise, needs an early promo to help with combat.

Ewan- Eeekk. Munches up turns to get and train. Prepare to see your turn count total to go down because of this guy.

Overall, not a very good team for a LTC I'm afraid.

Edited by Lancelot

It would help if you gave us the order in which you drafted those units (unless that was the order).

Anyway, it doesn't look good. Joshua, Colm, Neimi, and L'Arachel have terrible enemy phase potential. Gilliam has terrible move. Ewan just sucks. No fliers, no offensive mounts, and L'Arachel won't have A staves for Warp in time if the other participants are any good.

I'll pull it off. That was the order. I'd have taken Franz, but someone beat me to First pick, and took Franz. I wanted Josh and Colm, specifically, and then 5th person got both Cormag and Duessel. Here is the picks, in order.

Franz, Tana, Forde, Saleh, Dozla, Amelia

Josh, Colm, Gilliam, Neimi, L'archy, Ewan

Vanessa, Kyle, Artur, Ross, Innes, Rennac

Gerik, Garcia, Lute, Moulder, Marisa, Syrene

Cormag, Duessel, Natasha, Tethys, Knoll, Myrrh

Everyone got Eirika and Ephraim, no one gets Seth.

I'll pull it off. That was the order. I'd have taken Franz, but someone beat me to First pick, and took Franz. I wanted Josh and Colm, specifically, and then 5th person got both Cormag and Duessel. Here is the picks, in order.

Franz, Tana, Forde, Saleh, Dozla, Amelia

Josh, Colm, Gilliam, Neimi, L'archy, Ewan

Vanessa, Kyle, Artur, Ross, Innes, Rennac

Gerik, Garcia, Lute, Moulder, Marisa, Syrene

Cormag, Duessel, Natasha, Tethys, Knoll, Myrrh

Everyone got Eirika and Ephraim, no one gets Seth.

No one getting Seth was a good idea

Minor problem with that is that the OP states quite plainly 'Ephraim Hard Mode'.

Should've taken Vanessa over Josh. Hell, Kyle or Cormag would've worked as well.

Ewan is free meatshield with Energy Ring. Don't bother training him. Maybe chip something occasionally? I dunno.

Edited by Furetchen

L'Arachel is okay, but the bad thing about her is that she arrives a bit late....

Since Neimi and Colm are around.... Neimi is good for Ranger for an effective Enemy phase, plus access to Killing Edges is not half bad! Colm is good for shaving off turns with lockpicks or promoting to Rogue and has good dodge, not to meniton both support each other! Light X Fire (80+4?) is a good combo! WTFatk + WTFcrit? OMG WANT! Heck! They can even settle a B support at earlygame due to a free C support!

Ewan, is likely to be a pain-in-the-ass to train, considering he arrives fairly late... but that Free Energy Ring is handy for a STR-screwed Eirika... Joshua is good too, promoting to Swordmaster? YES PLZ! Considering this is Ephraim mode, this is not gonna be easy for your team....

Edited by Frostbite

You won't be going super-fast, so L'arachel is okay, but like dondon said, most of your picks are duds. Neimi and Colm have bad combat, Gilliam has bad combat and movement, Ewan just sucks. Joshua has really good stats but is locked to swords.

I'm fairly confident that in an environment where Seth doesn't exist, Franz is the best character in the game. It's not unreasonable to have him at level 15 coming out of Chapter 8, and I'm sure if you really tried he could be even higher levelled. And that's a great time to promote him and just have him cruise through the rest of the game.

As others have said, Vanessa or Cormag would probably be better than Josh, but he's not bad. Thieves are eh for draft runs, and Colm isn't an exception unless you don't get free thief deployment for Warp in the desert, but otherwise, he's an inferior Josh. Gilliam, however, is underrated since after promotion he basically turns into Duessel, though you'll have to throw on a speedwing or even two, since you can steal the second one. I'm not sure about his leveling speed, but he can grow pretty fas. Neimi suffers from bows, L'arachel has a while to go before being able to Warp, and Ewan just exists.

So mainly your problem is that you don't have a flier. Earlygame looks good though.